+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
I have an update friends!
I checked ecas this morning first and saw decision made! Then I went over to the new tracker
All sections compete as of June 10 2022! Only citizenship ceremony hasn’t started yet. When can I expect to be called for oath at this point?
Congratulations!!

You should see a date for your Oath Ceremony in the new tracker in the coming days. About a week to a few days before your oath date you'll get an email with all the instructions.

Reactions: Aspiring Canadian

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Hi
Is Real Estate Salesperson Program eligible for language proof for Citizenship?
Thanks

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Congratulations!!

You should see a date for your Oath Ceremony in the new tracker in the coming days. About a week to a few days before your oath date you'll get an email with all the instructions.
Oh that’s amazing I wasn’t aware the timeframe was actually so quick for oath date! I thought I’d have to wait for another month or so! This is amazing I’m very happy!

Reactions: radwes

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Oh that’s amazing I wasn’t aware the timeframe was actually so quick for oath date! I thought I’d have to wait for another month or so! This is amazing I’m very happy!
I'm basing on my own experience where I saw DM and everything completed on May 18 (tracker date - updated online May 19) except citizenship ceremony which remained 'Not started' (see this post). Then the following day I saw the date of my ceremony in the tracker and citizenship ceremony was set to 'in progress' (see this post). The oath was still set for about a month from that day. Based on what I've seen here, though there's no fixed timeframe for when your oath will be scheduled. E.g. I saw someone from the same office get DM after me and they were scheduled for the oath before my date.

YMMV so I hope that's the case for you and I haven't gotten your hopes up if it isn't.

sohilnurani

Aug 31, 2021
Please update...

Type: Paper
Physical presence: 1114
Application: Single
Application sent: 7th June 2021
Delivered: 10th June 2021
AOR - 15th Sept 2021
BC - 10th Nov 2021
Test invite duration - 10th to 30th December
Test Given - 19th December 2021
Test Completed - 21st December 2021
Prohibitions, physical presence etc. updated: 12th May, 2022
Oath ceremony invite: 23rd May, 2022
Oath scheduled: 2nd June, 2022.
Application closed - 6th June 2022
Old ECAS tracker status - Complete
Certificate Received - 10th June 2022

Last edited:

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
From what I've seen, the luckiest people get scheduled for oath the day after! But others wait for a few months, so you can expect your next update to happen between tomorrow and in a few months, but most likely in the next few weeks

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
From what I've seen, the luckiest people get scheduled for oath the day after! But others wait for a few months, so you can expect your next update to happen between tomorrow and in a few months, but most likely in the next few weeks
I suppose I should have said AspiringCanadian could see a date rather than should. Fingers crossed though.

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys. Just want to share a brief of my experience requesting urgent processing of citizenship certificates and passports. Those in a situation similar to mine, hopefully it will be of some help.

My family and I got the oath ceremony invite on May 12, the oath was scheduled for Jun 3rd. I had air-tickets booked for Jun 10th for an overseas employment. I assumed that I can request urgent processing of the certificates and passports during the oath. This was a bad assumptions, as the clerk during the oath told me that I should have requested urgent processing between May 12 and Jun 03. The clerk told us that the certificates will take a minimum of 2 weeks after the oath. At this point, I made my best sick puppy face but I was given zero f$&@s.

Heartbroken and fearing that my employment offer may not materialise, I decided to send an email to IRCC Scarborough after my oath requesting urgent processing with all the supporting documents (on Friday, Jun 3rd). I explained in the email that it was not made clear to me earlier about the process and now I stand to lose a job opportunity (I had already quit my GTA job weeks earlier).
Surprisingly, IRCC Scarborough replied Monday morning (Jun 6th) that our citizenship certificates were dispatched this morning with Purolator (they gave me the tracking ID too). I made a quick trip to Puralator hub closest to me and asked them to hold the certificates for me and I will collect in person (dispatching on a truck would have taken longer). Sure enough, I got a text early morning on Jun 7th about the package ready for pick up.
As soon as I picked up the certificates at 8 AM on Jun 7th, I went to the passport office in North York and got in the walk-in queue at around 9:30 AM. I finally submitted my documents along with proof of travel close to 5 PM. I asked for urgent processing again and was asked to pick up the passports at 3 PM then next day, June 8th.

True to their word, the passports were ready June 8th. This completed our Express Entry > PR > Citizenship journey and I would like to thank every one in this forum for their patience, resilience and willingness to help all the time. Without your support, this journey would have been very confusing.

This is my timeline:

Applicant Sent: 07 Jun 2021
Application Received; 09 Jun 2021
AOR: 15 Sep 2021
Address Change: 16 Sep 2021
Start working: 20 Oct 2021
Background Complete: 05 Nov 2021
Test Invite: 06 Jan 2022
Test Complete: 16 Jan 2022
Decision Made: 03 May 2022
Oath Invite: 12 May 2022
Oath Ceremony: 03 Jun 2022
File Closed: 06 Jun 2022
Citizenship Certificate Received: 07 Jun 2022
Passport Applied: 07 Jun 2022
Passport Received: 08 Jun 2022

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Any one knows if in-person oath/Citizenship has started in Scarborough or still virtual?
Still all virtual I believe. At least mine is for this week. Don't know about people getting invites for July but I don't recall any announcements from IRCC.

Reactions: babsizkil

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Still all virtual I believe. At least mine is for this week. Don't know about people getting invites for July but I don't recall any announcements from IRCC.
Oh OK, bc Scarborough has begun in-person test that is why I think they maybe doing same for ceremony.

Reactions: summaiya_t

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hey guys. Just want to share a brief of my experience requesting urgent processing of citizenship certificates and passports. Those in a situation similar to mine, hopefully it will be of some help.

My family and I got the oath ceremony invite on May 12, the oath was scheduled for Jun 3rd. I had air-tickets booked for Jun 10th for an overseas employment. I assumed that I can request urgent processing of the certificates and passports during the oath. This was a bad assumptions, as the clerk during the oath told me that I should have requested urgent processing between May 12 and Jun 03. The clerk told us that the certificates will take a minimum of 2 weeks after the oath. At this point, I made my best sick puppy face but I was given zero f$&@s.

Heartbroken and fearing that my employment offer may not materialise, I decided to send an email to IRCC Scarborough after my oath requesting urgent processing with all the supporting documents (on Friday, Jun 3rd). I explained in the email that it was not made clear to me earlier about the process and now I stand to lose a job opportunity (I had already quit my GTA job weeks earlier).
Surprisingly, IRCC Scarborough replied Monday morning (Jun 6th) that our citizenship certificates were dispatched this morning with Purolator (they gave me the tracking ID too). I made a quick trip to Puralator hub closest to me and asked them to hold the certificates for me and I will collect in person (dispatching on a truck would have taken longer). Sure enough, I got a text early morning on Jun 7th about the package ready for pick up.
As soon as I picked up the certificates at 8 AM on Jun 7th, I went to the passport office in North York and got in the walk-in queue at around 9:30 AM. I finally submitted my documents along with proof of travel close to 5 PM. I asked for urgent processing again and was asked to pick up the passports at 3 PM then next day, June 8th.

True to their word, the passports were ready June 8th. This completed our Express Entry > PR > Citizenship journey and I would like to thank every one in this forum for their patience, resilience and willingness to help all the time. Without your support, this journey would have been very confusing.

This is my timeline:

Applicant Sent: 07 Jun 2021
Application Received; 09 Jun 2021
AOR: 15 Sep 2021
Address Change: 16 Sep 2021
Start working: 20 Oct 2021
Background Complete: 05 Nov 2021
Test Invite: 06 Jan 2022
Test Complete: 16 Jan 2022
Decision Made: 03 May 2022
Oath Invite: 12 May 2022
Oath Ceremony: 03 Jun 2022