Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
I am July 2021 applicant, AOR in Sep. I received Finger print request on Jan 12, completed it on Jan 13 and FP received by IRCC on Feb 06. There is a message in my account since Feb 06 that they will review my FP shortly but they still have not done it. Anyone in the similar situation as me? If yes, please share your timeline and receipt of FP by IRCC?
What is last updated date in your tracker?

Have you been noticing it ? Like how many times this date changed and what dates?

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Count me in

We are among those who will be privileged to get oath direct from her highness...
Lol…security clearance takes time. I applied my ATIP notes on March 3 and literally dead silence after that. So I applied for them again yesterday. I’m sure it must be security for me too since they kept saying your BG is in verification process.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Lol…security clearance takes time. I applied my ATIP notes on March 3 and literally dead silence after that. So I applied for them again yesterday. I’m sure it must be security for me too since they kept saying your BG is in verification process.
I have decided to make an ATIP request every Monday, make them work and get my $630 money's worth.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
As of May 9, my Prohibitions, Physical presence and Language skills have been marked as Completed. So right now, all parts of my Application status show as Completed (except Citizenship ceremony will shows Not Started). Roughly how long will/may it take until I receive my oath letter?

Reactions: radwes

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As of May 9, my Prohibitions, Physical presence and Language skills have been marked as Completed. So right now, all parts of my Application status show as Completed (except Citizenship ceremony will shows Not Started). Roughly how long will/may it take until I receive my oath letter?
It took exactly 10 days in my case. I got DM on May 3rd and then oath invite on May 13th (no letter yet, just an oath invite on the tracker).

sherlock16

Oct 26, 2021
Hello Vitesze,

It really varies. For me, the oath invite on the tracker changed a day after Prohibitions, Physical Presence and Language Skills were marked completed (was really surprised about this). There are others who got it days or months after.

I am sure it will be soon for you. Good luck!

newuser1234

Jun 17, 2019
Hello Vitesze,

It really varies. For me, the oath invite on the tracker changed a day after Prohibitions, Physical Presence and Language Skills were marked completed (was really surprised about this). There are others who got it days or months after.

I am sure it will be soon for you. Good luck!
Does it really take months after everything else is completed? Also can you share how long it takes on average from oath invite to getting the passport in hand? I have to travel in early july for work so was wondering.

I am an online applicant with everything completed on May 9th and citizenship ceremony has not started yet

Reactions: summaiya_t

sherlock16

Oct 26, 2021
Does it really take months after everything else is completed? Also can you share how long it takes on average from oath invite to getting the passport in hand? I have to travel in early july for work so was wondering.

I am an online applicant with everything completed on May 9th and citizenship ceremony has not started yet
Hello newuser1234,

Yes, unfortunately, I have read about some applicants who got their oath invites after a long wait. I am not sure why that happens but it is the reality.

As for the passport, I am not sure of that one. I will be taking my oath in June and will apply after. You can try searching for forums regarding passport application as well.

If anyone has recently gone through the passport application process, please share your experience or if you can provide us any link, that would be most helpful.

Thank you!

Dreamer77

Jun 6, 2009
Any "Decision Made" for June 2021 online for applicants yet? How does the time span look like from the test completed to invitation to oath on average?

@greencard14
August applicant here. Did you get your email invite for an oath yet? Was at an online application? What's your timeline?

jain12

Oct 16, 2015
Hello,

I could not attend Oath on May 3rd as i was in india. I sent an email initially to reschedule but no response. What should i do now? Now i am in Canada. Anyone is in the same situation?

schweppes87

Dec 27, 2016
Hello all,

I took the test whilst abroad earlier this March and as of 12th May, all elements of my application including language, physical presence and prohibitions have been updated to “completed” with the exception of the oath ceremony (not started). What are the chances of being scheduled for an interview or receiving a request to send through a copy of my passport at this stage?

Understand that an interview / passport request typically precedes an update to the physical presence status for applicants who take the test outside of Canada.

Do I consider these developments as being equivalent of a “DM”? Or should I still expect an interview invitation shortly since I took the test abroad?

Thanks for your inputs!
Cheers

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
I am July 2021 applicant, AOR in Sep. I received Finger print request on Jan 12, completed it on Jan 13 and FP received by IRCC on Feb 06. There is a message in my account since Feb 06 that they will review my FP shortly but they still have not done it. Anyone in the similar situation as me? If yes, please share your timeline and receipt of FP by IRCC?
Same here, timeline in my signature.

Reactions: radwes

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hello all,

I took the test whilst abroad earlier this March and as of 12th May, all elements of my application including language, physical presence and prohibitions have been updated to “completed” with the exception of the oath ceremony (not started). What are the chances of being scheduled for an interview or receiving a request to send through a copy of my passport at this stage?

Understand that an interview / passport request typically precedes an update to the physical presence status for applicants who take the test outside of Canada.

Do I consider these developments as being equivalent of a “DM”? Or should I still expect an interview invitation shortly since I took the test abroad?

Thanks for your inputs!
Cheers
Bravo, all good for you. The website says to bring passport copies to the oath ceremony. But I think all good.

Reactions: schweppes87