+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. I got a ghost update in the tracker (no email) today with no change of status or anything. My background and test was completed by end of Jan 2022.

My wife, she too has a similar timeline, did not get this ghost update.

Any idea what this could be about?

pedromw

Dec 20, 2021
App received June 10, 2021
Everything completed today May 3, 2022 except oath, how much time after to get oath invite for Scarborough office ?
i am planning to travel in less than a couple of months and i don't want to cause any delays to my application,

thanks in advance team.
Even if your oath ceremony is scheduled today, it may take 2 months to have your canadian passport in hand (Once the oath is passed, it takes 2-4 weeks to receive citizenship certificate then around 4 weeks to receive canadian passport if you apply by the regular process. If you apply by emergent or express process it takes 2-5 business day and it cost extra + you need a proof of travel)

Reactions: MoncefBel

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Even if your oath ceremony is scheduled today, it may take 2 months to have your canadian passport in hand (Once the oath is passed, it takes 2-4 weeks to receive citizenship certificate then around 4 weeks to receive canadian passport if you apply by the regular process. If you apply by emergent or express process it takes 2-5 business day and it cost extra + you need a proof of travel)
You will receive citizenship certificate in less than a week nowadays. It is quick. So ideally you can still get passport in your hand in 4-6 weeks.

FZ6

Jun 6, 2018
Hey what location are you from? couldnt find it in the sheet
I'm from Etobicoke / July 31 online application / October 15 AOR. I posted here as this was the only thread that I could find other people with similar experience of April 25 ghost update.

amanda_44

May 3, 2022
Hi Guys,

I applied online in Toronto on Nov 9th 2021.
-AOR was received on Feb 2nd.
**No other updates have been received since.

Anyone else that applied in Q4 of last year with an update?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
In situations, where one among the two spouse is unsuccessful on the test, Will the application move forward for the other spouse who successfully completed the test?
Thanks !
Did you get answer ? I am same like you:)