AOR Date: 5th September 2021
In-process Ecas: 30th October 2021
Background Completed: 24th January 2022
Test activity on Tracker updated: 25th February 2022
Test Invite Date: 1st March 2022
Test Date: 4th March 2022
Test Updated to completed: 14th March
Decision Made (ECAS) Date: 14th April 2022
Tracker: Language Skills, Physical Presence, Citizenship Test, Background Verification, Prohibition completed on 14th April 2022

Waiting for Oath invite
Thank you Jesus!!!
there is a typo in your post... Physical Presence: 1090 should be minimum 1095

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys, has anybody heard of a case where there has been an invitation for oath within days/week(s) of completing the test or is it at least a month regardless?

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hey guys, has anybody heard of a case where there has been an invitation for oath within days/week(s) of completing the test or is it at least a month regardless?
Mine . Test completed Feb 20, and I was invited for the oath about 3 weeks later

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
there is a typo in your post... Physical Presence: 1090 should be minimum 1095
Wow that's fast. Were on the same office. But still waiting for update :)

Reactions: xander88

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Hello,

I passed my exam today. I send my application on June 28, 2021. Started processing Nov. 29. I got my Aor August 24, 2021. I received my invitation letter for my online exam April 25, 2022.

I prepared 4 days for my exam. I used the Canada Theory App and paid 1.60. It really helps.

Goodluck to everyone.
where's your office po?

radwes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
For me it's been 3 months since the test, 2 months since the fingerprints delivered (confirmed by RCMP) and counting...

• Sad
Reactions: UnleashedFX

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hi folks

Also I want to reiterate that your local office has little to do with citizenship applications when it comes to processing time. They don’t have upper hand as much as we think.

I got oath invitation today and my office is Montreal. It is one of the slowest processing offices, if not the slowest.
So hang in tight.
In Less than 11 months, I will be taking oath which is remarkable if you’d ask me.

Last edited:

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Hi folks

Also I want to reiterate that your local office has nothing to do with citizenship applications. They don’t have upper hand as much as we think.

I got oath invitation today and my office is Montreal. It is one of the slowest processing office of all offices.
So hang in tight.
In Less than 11 months, I will be taking oath which is remarkable if you’d ask me.
Congratulations!!! It must feel amazing and is definitely remarkable. I am very happy for you! :)

I really hope you are right and we all get processed quickly

Reactions: Troy2245

radwes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi folks

Also I want to reiterate that your local office has little to do with citizenship applications when it comes to processing time. They don’t have upper hand as much as we think.

I got oath invitation today and my office is Montreal. It is one of the slowest processing offices, if not the slowest.
So hang in tight.
Good for you. In two days it's going to be 11 months since I applied.

Reactions: Troy2245