+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
I called IRCC helpline today to know status of my file, i was told that we have received your fingerprints and currently sexurity clearance is going on.

I wonder what ia this step now ? Usually soon after receiving Finggerprints, status is updated on online tracker as complete.
Have you submitted a PCC for your six months absence within 5 years?

ephy

Jul 14, 2016
New Brunswick
Good day!
My husband and I took the test on April 15, 2022 and both passed. It is still not marked completed on the tracker.
To those who already took the test, how long did it take to reflect the "completed" status on your tracker?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: DEEP2022

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Good day!
My husband and I took the test on April 15, 2022 and both passed. It is still not marked completed on the tracker.
To those who already took the test, how long did it take to reflect the "completed" status on your tracker?

Thank you in advance.
For some people it takes a couple of days, for others-weeks...
I took the test on Feb 17th, it got marked completed on March 1st...

Reactions: ephy and radwes

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day!

Thank you in advance.
Hi, I had passed my test on April 16, 2022. I am also waiting for updation in tracker as completed.

Thanks,

wksj

Oct 7, 2021

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys, I finally received my test invitation on April 20th. Test window is April 22 to May 12. I received the email but no status tracker update yet. I send them an email as stated in the letter that I am not in Canada.

My questions are:

1. After I send the email notifying them that I am not in Canada, how long does it take them to reply back?

2. The letter states that they will “contact me with the next steps”. What does that mean? Does anyone know what these next steps are?

3. Can I do the test before they reply to me?

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Please update my Timeline:

Fingerprints request: Jan 19th 2022
Background check completed: February 11th 2022
Test Invite: April 21st 2022

Thanks !

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I am June applicant (my timeline is in the tracker). I have some good/bad news. I got an update regarding my application but not for the oath . Mine and my two children's (we applied as a family) were moved to decision made on January 10th. However, two days ago, I received an email for CIC requesting my younger child's (15 years old) biometrics. I checked his application on ecas (the old tracker) only to find that he is back to "in process" after being moved to decision made in Janurary!! Is this normal? We are going to take his fingerprints tomorrow and they should arrive to CIC within 3 to 4 weeks. When should I expect his application to move back to decision made? Is this going to delay my application? I sent an email a couple of weeks ago to CIC and they confirmed that our applications are complete and that they need nothing else from us but now they changed their mind and they want my minor kid's fingerprints? They didn't ask for my fingerprints (47 years old) or his older sister's (21 years old). I am getting realy frustrated. I have travel plans for the end of this year but I don't know if that will be possible. Anyone had a similar experience?

btw I don't see that his fingerprints were requested on the new tracker (only on the old one). Also, it's worth noting that for him everything is in process except the test and the ceremony (on the new tracker). However, for myself and his sister, everything is marked as "complete" except the ceremony. On the old tracker, my application and his sister's are still marked as "decision made".

• Wow
Reactions: radwes

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Paper applicant here - June 28th
Ecas reflects “Decision Made” as of this morning. Nothing on tracker yet with Background check and test as completed and rest in progress.
Anyone know how many days it took to reflect others as completed or received oath once DM reflects on ecas?

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
I am June applicant (my timeline is in the tracker). I have some good/bad news. I got an update regarding my application but not for the oath . Mine and my two children's (we applied as a family) were moved to decision made on January 10th. However, two days ago, I received an email for CIC requesting my younger child's (15 years old) biometrics. I checked his application on ecas (the old tracker) only to find that he is back to "in process" after being moved to decision made in Janurary!! Is this normal? We are going to take his fingerprints tomorrow and they should arrive to CIC within 3 to 4 weeks. When should I expect his application to move back to decision made? Is this going to delay my application? I sent an email a couple of weeks ago to CIC and they confirmed that our applications are complete and that they need nothing else from us but now they changed their mind and they want my minor kid's fingerprints? They didn't ask for my fingerprints (47 years old) or his older sister's (21 years old). I am getting realy frustrated. I have travel plans for the end of this year but I don't know if that will be possible. Anyone had a similar experience?

btw I don't see that his fingerprints were requested on the new tracker (only on the old one). Also, it's worth noting that for him everything is in process except the test and the ceremony (on the new tracker). However, for myself and his sister, everything is marked as "complete" except the ceremony. On the old tracker, my application and his sister's are still marked as "decision made".
Sorry to hear that but everything is possible for IRCC. I knew stories of people who came with PR visas the first time and were denied at the airport for entry by the word of mouth there is a computer error and visas are issued by mistake.

Don't lose hope and don't take it seriously this is what it is!

Now they changed processing times from 12 months to 27 months in one blink

They created a 1.8 million files backlog now working hard to increase it.

Reactions: applicant2021

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hello Guys,
I am in process with changing my present Job and residential address subsequently. Since my application is in progress, Do I need to update IRCC on these changes?

Secondly, On what situations are Test Interview’s been conducted?

Thanks!

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Sorry to hear that but everything is possible for IRCC. I knew stories of people who came with PR visas the first time and were denied at the airport for entry by the word of mouth there is a computer error and visas are issued by mistake.

Don't lose hope and don't take it seriously this is what it is!

Now they changed processing times from 12 months to 27 months in one blink

They created a 1.8 million files backlog now working hard to increase it.
Thanks for the support. I didn't know that they increased the processing times estimate. I hope we all become Canadians soon!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello Guys,
I am in process with changing my present Job and residential address subsequently. Since my application is in progress, Do I need to update IRCC on these changes?

Secondly, On what situations are Test Interview’s been conducted?

Thanks!
You need to inform incase your changing the residential address