+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
I was going through my GCMS notes and I noticed I made a typo in one of the name of country in my travel history. I sent a web form explaining the situation and corrected physical presence calculator, duration is still the same. Hopefully this does not impact my application processing time.

Reactions: summaiya_t

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
The official processing time is now 27 months from 12 months previously.
Just checked :eek:
Mind boggling!!
27 months is too much. At this rate it is better to clear the backlogs and not process NEW PR express entry applicants.
Putting people’s career and life hanging in jeopardy

sohilnurani

Aug 31, 2021
Yours will be Montreal office, same as mine.
The email you received from IRCC for citizenship test will have 3 letters “MTL” in it. That’s where you know which office it is being processed.
Yes..I know that. I was referring about 27 months point. I have not seen that. Can someone share the link.

ammar_iftikhar

May 19, 2020
does any body have their file in Hamilton office? timelines please.... also do we know the test invite email address for Hamilton office?

AlieninVancouver

Apr 16, 2017
Rwanda
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Tanzania
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Passport Req..
07-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
My application was received on June 4, 2021 (Sydney, NS). I did my test in mid-February. Today I was just randomly checking the online tracker and found that my status had changed to completed but also I had a date set for the Oath Ceremony on April 21.

However, I don't have an email with the details. is this supposed to come with this update or does it come in the mail. Previously all my updates and letters have come by email.

Anyone have any information? Thanks,

PK

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
My application was received on June 4, 2021 (Sydney, NS). I did my test in mid-February. Today I was just randomly checking the online tracker and found that my status had changed to completed but also I had a date set for the Oath Ceremony on April 21.

However, I don't have an email with the details. is this supposed to come with this update or does it come in the mail. Previously all my updates and letters have come by email.

PK
Congratulations on the oath date ! An email will be sent to you a week or so before the oath date with instructions to attend . If you still don’t have an email within a few days of the oath you should contact the office/email who sent the test invite to you, or call the call center and send a webform.

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021

PK
Hey what location are you from?

AlieninVancouver

Apr 16, 2017
Rwanda
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Tanzania
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Passport Req..
07-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
Congratulations on the oath date ! An email will be sent to you a week or so before the oath date with instructions to attend . If you still don’t have an email within a few days of the oath you should contact the office/email who sent the test invite to you, or call the call center and send a webform.
Thanks! the panic was beginning to set in.

callmebyyourname

Mar 11, 2022
Congrats!!! And don't worry, it must arrive 1 week before the ceremony.

PK

Reactions: AlieninVancouver

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
No update for your FP as well?
Well No, and I have lost hope -honestly- after I saw now processing time is 27 months. Is this with everyone in system or new people. I dont think I have herd anyone got any update from FP moving to BG complete ? you got any info?

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Well No, and I have lost hope -honestly- after I saw now processing time is 27 months. Is this with everyone in system or new people. I dont think I have herd anyone got any update from FP moving to BG complete ? you got any info?
I know, this is so heart breaking. I saw one person who has similar timeline as ours, their status moved from submit your FP to BG complete, on 23 march, 2022. So lets not loose hope.

Reactions: abbas.pasha