+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Different in every case, for some people next day for others upto a month. So hang tight!
I also did mine one Friday, tracker updated next working day.
Hi Deep , I was having some issues with the fingerprints not being updated - been 3 weeks since i gave them. Could you please let me know the number and time you called in IRCC?
How long was the wait.

Thank you
M

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
This is strange that my Background completed on November 2021 and no news after that.
I applied with two kids and they all is Under Processing. Both kid age is less than 12 and not clear why they took so long.
Applied 11 June 2021, 1 adult, 2 kids , AOR 9 Sept 2021
Regarding the application for your kids, it will remain "under process/in progress" till the end.
Once your file is close/completed (post Oath) there's will also be closed/completed...

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Deep , I was having some issues with the fingerprints not being updated - been 3 weeks since i gave them. Could you please let me know the number and time you called in IRCC?
How long was the wait.

Thank you
M
1 (888) 242-2100 this was the number I called.
I had to try multiple times just to get in call waiting line. I was on waiting for 13mins. But I have called them last month too, that time it took about 45mins waiting.
One suggestion; When you call you will be asked by automated voice to punch in your UCI number. Don’t punch in your UCI number, choose the other option.
Everytime I provided my UCI number, call dropped stating everybody Is busy at the moment, try again later.
again this is my personal opinion

Reactions: Manny02 and MrTee

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
This is strange that my Background completed on November 2021 and no news after that.
I applied with two kids and they all is Under Processing. Both kid age is less than 12 and not clear why they took so long.
Applied 11 June 2021, 1 adult, 2 kids , AOR 9 Sept 2021
Same for us - Background verification for me and my spouse was completed on January 25 but no update on our kid's application - everything is still showing as "In Process."

It makes sense since children's applications don't go through the same process - they don't get checked for language, criminal checks etc.

Good luck!

Reactions: Elmaddin

jb171992

Mar 18, 2022
Hi! I'm new to the forum and wondering where my application is processing? Here's where I got my test from -
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Also, can someone update the tracker with my progress:
Application Type: Online Application
Applicant Type: Single
Applicant Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Physical Presence Days: 1648 Days
Application Sent: June 21, 2021
AOR: September 22, 2021
Background Verification Completed: February 18, 2022
Citizenship Test Schedule Received: February 18, 2022 (Valid from February 25 to March 17)
Citizenship Test Passed: March 14, 2022
Citizenship Test Status Updated to Completed: March 15, 2022

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hi! I'm new to the forum and wondering where my application is processing? Here's where I got my test from -
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Also, can someone update the tracker with my progress:
Application Type: Online Application
Applicant Type: Single
Applicant Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Physical Presence Days: 1648 Days
Application Sent: June 21, 2021
AOR: September 22, 2021
Background Verification Completed: February 18, 2022
Citizenship Test Schedule Received: February 18, 2022 (Valid from February 25 to March 17)
Citizenship Test Passed: March 14, 2022
Citizenship Test Status Updated to Completed: March 15, 2022
SCR = Scarborough

Reactions: bimmerm3m5

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Did my test today and unofficially got 20/20 correct :).

It was hard to get a good photo of my ID (PR Card). Lots of reflection off the card and the webcam couldn't focus well. On the photo I ended up going with my birth date and the expiry date were barely legible. Hope it gets accepted.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hi! I got my test invite from Niagra falls office, but I am an Ottawa applicant, My husband received it from Scarborough. Now we are worried that they may have an old address of my husband. He had already notified them through web form after he moved to Ottawa but never received any confirmation. Is it possible that they have not changed his address? what could be the outcome of this, do they mail anything to our address? Should he call them? we both passed tests and BGs are completed for both of our applications. If he calls them, can it affect processing time? Thanks!

Sayed.ca

Mar 31, 2014
Everything updated to “completed” on afeb 15th! It’s been a month now still waiting for Oath. June 2nd online applicant. Is there anyone out there who is waiting for Oath? Please let me know how long you waiting for

Reactions: Wandering Mind

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Hi! I got my test invite from Niagra falls office, but I am an Ottawa applicant, My husband received it from Scarborough. Now we are worried that they may have an old address of my husband. He had already notified them through web form after he moved to Ottawa but never received any confirmation. Is it possible that they have not changed his address? what could be the outcome of this, do they mail anything to our address? Should he call them? we both passed tests and BGs are completed for both of our applications. If he calls them, can it affect processing time? Thanks!
I don’t believe calling IRCC will affect processing of your application. As they are just call centre people, they are not the ones processing your application. So I will suggest you call them and clear up the address confusion. I also had some address trouble in the beginning, I called IRCC and cleared up the confusion.

Reactions: SiminB

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Did my test today and unofficially got 20/20 correct :).

It was hard to get a good photo of my ID (PR Card). Lots of reflection off the card and the webcam couldn't focus well. On the photo I ended up going with my birth date and the expiry date were barely legible. Hope it gets accepted.
Same happened with me. My ID kept coming out a little blurry although legible. I spent more time trying to get a good pic of my ID than taking the test. I also found it difficult to coordinate my movements with what I was seeing on camera while trying to perfectly center my ID into the box. Fortunately my test results did get approved, although after 3 days (and hopefully won't revert as happened to a couple people here)