+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Update to my last post: I got an email with all the test details today.

Lots of discussion about fingerprints going on in this thread now. I've never had to submit fingerprints or biometrics for any IRCC application previously, and with this application my background check already passed in January. Are many people getting FP requests? If so, did you have to submit biometrics with your PR application?

I'll add that I have done work and gotten security clearance for the Immigration and Refugee Board, as well as holding Transport Canada security clearance which both required fingerprints. Wondering if that has anything to do with not having to submit again. Or could it be something else?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Update to my last post: I got an email with all the test details today.

Lots of discussion about fingerprints going on in this thread now. I've never had to submit fingerprints or biometrics for any IRCC application previously, and with this application my background check already passed in January. Are many people getting FP requests? If so, did you have to submit biometrics with your PR application?

I'll add that I have done work and gotten security clearance for the immigration and refugee board, as well holding Transport Canada security clearance which both required fingerprints. Wondering if that has anything to do with not having to submit again. Or could it be something else?
Not everyone will get FP request. It is determined case by case basis and years lived and travelled outside canada.
Most of us won't need FP request.

My background check is cleared in december 2021.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
It has to be an error . How can they receive his/her finger print results the day before he/she actually went to get them done ?
Not sure if you noticed the timelines...
Below is the timeline again:
Tue, 8 Mar tracker updated with fingerprint request. The time stamp of this activity in the Application history is Mon, Mar 7
Wed, 9 Mar fingerprint email received
Sat, 12 Mar fingerprint submitted
Tue, 15 Mar tracker update with fingerprint result received. The time stamp of this activity in the Application history is Sun, Mar 13

This is the same update for both me and my wife applications.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Not sure if you noticed the timelines...
Below is the timeline again:
Tue, 8 Mar tracker updated with fingerprint request. The time stamp of this activity in the Application history is Mon, Mar 7
Wed, 9 Mar fingerprint email received
Sat, 12 Mar fingerprint submitted
Tue, 15 Mar tracker update with fingerprint result received. The time stamp of this activity in the Application history is Sun, Mar 13

This is the same update for both me and my wife applications.
I wasn’t speaking in reference to you . I was speaking about the other applicant Rizwan150

Reactions: DEEP2022

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I just spoke to IRCC representative on phone, he told me that they already have received my fingerprints, just the online tracker has not been updated yet. they will update it in due time,
that's great news! do you happen to know when did they receive them? I'm guessing your bg should be completed by tomorrow morning.

Reactions: DEEP2022

jain12

Oct 16, 2015
Application: Online (June 24)
AOR: Sept 23,2021
Schedule for Test: March 1st
Citizenship Test given on: March 8
Citizenship completed on Tracker: March 10
Language Skills/Background verification/Physical Presence/Prohibition: Completed (March 17 today)
Ceremony: Waiting