+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hi everyone,

I received my AOR on September 9 and received an email on September 15 telling me to follow the update of my application on the tracker. After that, nothing else anymore.

Is that really possible? I applied online in June but it seems to be not moving? Tracker still says updated on September 10 but that is it. I have not received anything else. No emails or change of date in the tracker.

I check my spam constantly but I delete them right away. Not sure if I accidentally deleted an email but so far, no updates in the tracker.

Hope someone can shed some light.

Thank you.
have patience , there are a lot of people before you .

Reactions: SiminB

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

I received my AOR on September 9 and received an email on September 15 telling me to follow the update of my application on the tracker. After that, nothing else anymore.

Is that really possible? I applied online in June but it seems to be not moving? Tracker still says updated on September 10 but that is it. I have not received anything else. No emails or change of date in the tracker.

I check my spam constantly but I delete them right away. Not sure if I accidentally deleted an email but so far, no updates in the tracker.

Thank you.
Hi Sherlock,

Many people, including me, who received their AOR in September are in a similar situation. I guess, we don't have any other option but to have a bit of patience and wait to hear updates from IRCC.

Good luck!

Sep 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

what happens after you take test? I didnot receive any notification by email or on ecas. My time line is below(paper application)
app.delivered - June 2
aor -sept 10
in process on ecas- oct 14
test date-dec 2

Thanks for the response

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi
Hi everyone,

what happens after you take test? I didnot receive any notification by email or on ecas. My time line is below(paper application)
app.delivered - June 2
aor -sept 10
in process on ecas- oct 14
test date-dec 2

Thanks for the response
Hi,

While I don't have personal experience of this (since I'm still awaiting my test invite), based on what others have shared on this thread and forum, the next step for you would be to receive an update on the Online Tracker (ECAS) in a few days - some people have even reported that it took a few weeks for their test status to change to "Completed".

Good luck, hopefully your wait will be over soon.

Reactions: june_applicant

hajeera

Dec 5, 2021
Please update:

Type: Paper application
Visa office: Scarborough
Physical Presence Days: 1742 days
Application: Family (4)
Application sent: June 4, 2021
Sent using: Canada post (express)
Delivered: - June 08, 2021
AOR: - September 13 ,2021
In process on old Ecas: October 21 2021
BGC completed: November 10, 2021
Fingerprint Request: No
Citizenship test update :Dec 2 2021
Test window: between Dec 10 2021 and Dec 30 2021
Congrats
I wrote my test today
Will post when i get oath date. Will check your too for any update further.
Thanks

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
My test date is from 3rd to 26th dec. I’m planning on taking my test this Friday. Do I need to action the tracker or email? Like let them know when I’m taking the test or can I just log in the day I plan on taking the test? (As long as it’s within the window)

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
My test date is from 3rd to 26th dec. I’m planning on taking my test this Friday. Do I need to action the tracker or email? Like let them know when I’m taking the test or can I just log in the day I plan on taking the test? (As long as it’s within the window)
just log in whenever you planning on to do the test

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Application sent by UPS and received by IRCC on Aug 6 but still have not received AOR . Sent a web query but only received a generic reply . Please advise what to do .. thank u

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
It seems like online applications take a longer time to be processed! I also applied online (AOR: Sep 22), nothing after that yet.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
It seems like online applications take a longer time to be processed! I also applied online (AOR: Sep 22), nothing after that yet.
Mine is a paper application (family of 3) and no movement so far (received AOR on Sep 16).

Based on current trends we may get a test invite sometime early next month - a lot of May applicants are already taking the test throughout December so I'm hoping June applicants will be invited next.

Good luck to us!

Sep 10, 2021
You can just login anytime and take the test as long as it is with in the window they provided.

Sep 10, 2021
Hi

Hi,

While I don't have personal experience of this (since I'm still awaiting my test invite), based on what others have shared on this thread and forum, the next step for you would be to receive an update on the Online Tracker (ECAS) in a few days - some people have even reported that it took a few weeks for their test status to change to "Completed".

Good luck, hopefully your wait will be over soon.
Thanks @Wandering Mind I got the update as completed. Hope you will soon have it completed too. Good luck

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
I'm sure this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere... Do I need to inform the IRCC if I receive a new passport? My passport expired last year and I didn't renew it. I'm planning on travelling in April/ May of next year and I'm afraid I won't get the Canadian in time for my trip. Is it better to just wait or apply for a new Passport from my home country? will I need to show my expired passport during the oath ceremony or at point during this process?
When I applied I photocopied the pages of my current/expired passport and explained why hadn't renewed it yet.

Reactions: didouette