+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

omerz2

Oct 27, 2021
I applied for citizenship in June, application was received on 23rd June but I still haven't received AOR, is this normal wait time or just me?

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
I applied for citizenship in June, application was received on 23rd June but I still haven't received AOR, is this normal wait time or just me?
It is not normal, did you check your spam folder?also try to check your application status with the old ecas bu using UCI and your personal information. Most probably you missed their email.

Kapustka

Feb 6, 2017
Update on my application: AOR email was received today, much delayed compared to the rest of the cohort, but I'm relieved that it is at least moving.

Kapustka

Feb 6, 2017
My application date was June 19 but I received my AOR email just today. It could be that your application was delayed just like mine, keep scanning your spam folder etc. If you do not get anything by the end of the month you could submit a web form inquiry on the IRCC website. I did that last week, but got only an auto-response reply although my AOR came in today, curiously enough.

shmak2016

Sep 2, 2016
Never got AOR email so I can't check status under new tracker as I don't know file number. I can check my status on old ecase via uci.

Any idea how can I get application number? Tried web form but seems cic agents are trained not to read n send standard Afghani refugees n priority draft.

Tried call but it never reach to human

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Never got AOR email so I can't check status under new tracker as I don't know file number. I can check my status on old ecase via uci.

Any idea how can I get application number? Tried web form but seems cic agents are trained not to read n send standard Afghani refugees n priority draft.

Tried call but it never reach to human
Call them and ask for your application number
Also verify your email is correct with IRCC because thats how you will receive communication about your test and other requests.
Their phone number is 1-888-242-2100

omerz2

Oct 27, 2021
It is not normal, did you check your spam folder?also try to check your application status with the old ecas bu using UCI and your personal information. Most probably you missed their email.
I check my email everyday including spam, I also check my cic account, the AOR would've reflected on that account right?

omerz2

Oct 27, 2021
My application date was June 19 but I received my AOR email just today. It could be that your application was delayed just like mine, keep scanning your spam folder etc. If you do not get anything by the end of the month you could submit a web form inquiry on the IRCC website. I did that last week, but got only an auto-response reply although my AOR came in today, curiously enough.
Okay I will do that, thank you!!

andulka

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Thank you for the link, I checked and it says "In Progress". I clicked on In Progress and it says "We started processing your application on October 27, 2021"

But I still don't see any email or AOR :/
Can you see in ECAS the date they sent AOR?

VPrincess

Oct 28, 2021
Hi guys I got confirmation of delivery (through courier) July 27th, AOR October 27th and my process ECAS is saying they sent a study guide to me via mail today. Does this mean I will be invited to write the test soon or could it still be months down the road?