+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

adiel98

Jun 6, 2021
So only online single applications receive AOR so far ?? Wondering when will they send AOR for paper & family applications

Kashmira89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Is it a pattern , first they were giving aors to paper applications and then now online… i hope paper are not neglected

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
yes, they will get theirs by Oct.10th!!
Oct 10th is an exaggeration. I am not sure what that is based on. But, a couple of early June paper applicants already got their AOR. Some June applicants might get their AOR in October but that doesn't mean that most paper June applicants will get theirs in October (especially early June paper applicants). Most May paper applicants already got their AORs. They are not going to put paper applications on hold for a month. Some people didn't have the option to apply online (family applications). I am glad that online applicants are getting their AORs. Even IRCC wouldn't be able to tell anyone when exactly they are gonna get their AOR. IRCC is not consistent with their timing.

Good luck everyone!

from_india_to_canada

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Oct 10th is an exaggeration. I am not sure what that is based on. But, a couple of early June paper applicants already got their AOR. Some June applicants might get their AOR in October but that doesn't mean that most paper June applicants will get theirs in October (especially early June paper applicants). Most May paper applicants already got their AORs. They are not going to put paper applications on hold for a month. Some people didn't have the option to apply online (family applications). I am glad that online applicants are getting their AORs. Even IRCC wouldn't be able to tell anyone when exactly they are gonna get their AOR. IRCC is not consistent with their timing.

Good luck everyone!
It's based on a model I developed last month, which predicts the wait time for applicants:

Of course, it's a model, so it could very well be wrong.

The first number indicates the average wait time for AOR during the period.
The number left on the arrow refers to the wait time of the applicant on the first day of the period
The number right to the arrow refers to the wait time of the applicant on the last day of the period

For Jun.1-15th Applicants
Online: 90 days [105 -> 85]
Paper: 100 days [95 -> 105]

For Jun.16-30 Applicants
Online: 80 days [85 -> 75]
Paper: 105 days [100 -> 110]

Based on the model, all June Online Applicants will get AOR by the end of next week; Applicants before June.20 will get AOR by the end of month, and applicants between June.20~30 will get theirs early October!

So for paper. our conclusions are the same, I also think that most June Paper applicants (before Jun.20) will get their AOR this month, but not the ones after Jun.20!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Wandering Mind

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
It's based on a model. The model shows the wait time for applicants:

The first number indicates the average wait time for AOR during the period.
The number left on the arrow refers to the wait time of the applicant on the first day of the period
The number right to the arrow refers to the wait time of the applicant on the last day of the period

For Jun.1-15th Applicant
Online: 90 days [105 -> 85]
Paper: 100 days [95 -> 105]

For Jun.16-30 Applicant
Online: 78 days [85 -> 75]
Paper: 105 days [100 -> 110]
What model are you talking about? How are you predicting that late June applicants are going to wait more on average compared to early June applicants while both didn't get their AORs? I think the wait time is around 100 days for paper applications as of now which is slightly above 3 months. That means that a late June applicant will probably get their AOR later this month or even early October but saying June paper applicants will get their AORs by October 10th isn't that accurate as some of them already got their AORs.

from_india_to_canada

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
What model are you talking about? How are you predicting that late June applicants are going to wait more on average compared to early June applicants while both didn't get their AORs? I think the wait time is around 100 days for paper applications as of now which is slightly above 3 months. That means that a late June applicant will probably get their AOR later this month or even early October but saying June paper applicants will get their AORs by October 10th isn't that accurate as some of them already got their AORs.
See my updated post, I think all paper applicants before Jun.20 will get their AOR by the end of this month, but applicants between June.20-30 will get theirs early October!!

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
See my updated post, I think all paper applicants before Jun.20 will get their AOR by the end of this month, but applicants between June.20-30 will get theirs early October!!
I kind of agree because the wait time is now ~100 days for paper applications. However, I think your model is over optimistic regarding online applications (by the end of next week sounds like a stretch maybe within the next 15 days). I think that might be because we don't have a lot of data as of now regarding June applications. Also, a lot of people add themselves to the tracker and never update their information which is like noise.

from_india_to_canada

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I kind of agree because the wait time is now ~100 days for paper applications. However, I think your model is over optimistic regarding online applications (by the end of next week sounds like a stretch maybe within the next 15 days). I think that might be because we don't have a lot of data as of now regarding June applications. Also, a lot of people add themselves to the tracker and never update their information which is like noise.
Ya, it's just a model, we'll find out next week!! :)

Regarding being too optimistic for online applications, in my subjective opinion, I agree with you; but my model has a very high confidence score that a Jun.30 online applicant will get their AOR by the end of next week, so we will see.

Also, the training dataset only takes the earliest reported AOR into account, but the reality is a lot of people would report AOR a few days later. I removed noise from the dataset myself to the best of my ability, but I agree, the quality is not ideal.

Last edited:
Reactions: applicant2021

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Ya, it's just a model, we'll find out next week!! :)

Regarding being too optimistic for online applications, in my subjective opinion, I agree with you; but my model has a very high confidence score that a Jun.30 online applicant will get their AOR by the end of next week, so we will see.

Also, the training dataset only takes the earliest reported AOR into account, but the reality is a lot of people would report AOR a few days later. I removed noise from the dataset myself to the best of my ability, but I agree, the quality is not ideal.
We will see I guess. Good luck!

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....