+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Is everyone invited for an interview nowadays ? If so, is it an online interview or at the IRCC office ?
I was not invited to an interview, nor did I have a request for fingerprints or any additional documentation. Anything I post regarding your question is pure speculation, but I believe a quick virtual interview may be an easier and more efficient way for officers to request to see documentation they have questions about rather than ask for things to be formally submitted.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
My file was last updated on April 25th 2022 to mark BG check as completed. My test was completed on Dec 23 2021.

when I can reasonably expect a DM on my file???

I’m tired of checking the tracker everyday and feeling disappointed.Paper app Scarborough office
Same here. Now I'm trying to wait 2 weeks to check, or at least check no more than once a week

Reactions: summaiya_t

Aquamarine8

Oct 5, 2021
Mine at IRCC Office Scarborough. I don't think everyone. In my case I didn't take the Language test because I finished college & University here in Canada. I guess just formality to see the documents and verified my identity less than 4 minutes interview, though.
Oh, Your interview was in person at their office?! Did they send a letter to your address for invitation or they invited you by email?

jb171992

Mar 18, 2022
Hey! Can someone please update the spreadsheet - I had my citizenship interview today morning (June 6, 2022). It went well.
Hi Can someone please update the spreadsheet. Everything marked compete this morning (June 7, 2022). Just citizenship ceremony says not started!
Thank you!

Reactions: DEEP2022

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I just checked. Still no update since April 25th. BG check and test are done. I am so baffled as to what the hold up is. This is an easy file why isn’t the officer just finishing it first and then dealing when the complex matters. It’s probably gonna take them 3 minutes

Reactions: radwes and DEEP2022

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
There is literally no physical presence calculation to do done I have a surplus of days by over 3 years. I get regular salary from a Canadian company and have provided a link to the cra where they can see I’ve been filing taxes so clearly I’ve been living in Canada. No travel. English certificate celpip provided. It cannot get more straightforward than this esp since BG check and test are already cleared.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
I just checked. Still no update since April 25th. BG check and test are done. I am so baffled as to what the hold up is. This is an easy file why isn’t the officer just finishing it first and then dealing when the complex matters. It’s probably gonna take them 3 minutes
Mine is also very straightforward and I am also very frustrated…it’s because we aren’t the only ones being processed. They probably have hundreds of files lying around and shoot darts to figure out which one to work on. Also, after the test they just forget about your file for a while since they feel that marking it complete buys them extra time to work on other applications..