+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Anyone, guys? Not sure what to make of a ghost update at this stage of the process and I’m beginning to stress out (likely for no reason…). Cheers
Hi,

I'm a May 2021 applicant. All my steps have been completed since May 18, 2022, except for the Citizenship oath, which shows as "not started". I received a ghost update as today (May 26) too.

Keep me posted man.

Reactions: schweppes87

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hi guys, I just receive a "scheduled to attend an interview with our official" from IRCC. What do I need to know or prepare? Is the call for interview something common or random, do I need to fear something happen? Thanks!

Trigger1234

May 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
finally a new update
Prohibition, presence, and language completed
The next step should be the ceremony.
SCR office
citizenship test passed on Feb 21st/

Family of 3. for My wife and I everything except the ceremony is completed. But for my son (6Yr old) only prohibition is completed. is that ok?

Reactions: DEEP2022

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
finally a new update
SCR office

Family of 3. for My wife and I everything except the ceremony is completed. But for my son (6Yr old) only prohibition is completed. is that ok?
For my 10 and 11 year olds, nothing has been completed and everything is in status- SCR office.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
finally a new update
SCR office

Your son’s file will be marked closed once you and your wife’s file is closed

Reactions: Trigger1234

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone received citizenship certificate in mail?
if so, can you let me know when was your oath date and when did you receive certificate?

thanks

Reactions: bimmerm3m5

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Admin,

in the tracker excel sheet there is an decision made date for my entry. This must be a mistake as my Language, Prohibitions and Residence are still in progress.

sherlock16

Oct 26, 2021
You log in 15 mins before the scheduled time. Mine was at 7.30 am early morning, first session of the day.
The host won’t let you in before the time.
Depending on strength of applicants in session, it should take approx 2 hours - 2.5 hours. Sometimes it might get over earlier.

I did not take time off. I was able to login to work by 9.30am
Thank you, Troy 2245!

Another question to those who have done their oath: Do they allow you to have family and friends from other places via messenger or zoom from another device? My family is out of the country and would like to watch.

I know you can have family members with you as long as they will not disrupt the proceedings. I am just not sure if you can do that virtually as well.

Thank you very much!

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you, Troy 2245!

Another question to those who have done their oath: Do they allow you to have family and friends from other places via messenger or zoom from another device? My family is out of the country and would like to watch.

I know you can have family members with you as long as they will not disrupt the proceedings. I am just not sure if you can do that virtually as well.

Thank you very much!
I am not sure you can do it virtually.
For sure if they are in same room as yours during ceremony, they are allowed.

I might be wrong but I don’t think someone can join virtually and you shouldn’t share the oath ceremony zoom link.

maybe others can confirm this