+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

prkalam

Jul 16, 2020
Guys, someone say IRCC will continue to process our application while waiting for our biometrics. Is that correct? Where did you hear that from? I haven't found that on any document, appreciate if you can share the link
Not sure but if that is the case then it will be good for us

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Received ITA on 11th june. Unfortunately, same day I got to know that I need to travel back to India by end of July from Canada due to client ramp downs for covid. Initally, I planned to submit the application from here before I leave. However, I see that indian pcc is taking a lot of time these days. If I choose to submit the application outside canada(ofcourse, from India), do i need canada pcc in my application?
See this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

You won't probably need PCC unless they ask, in which case you can use RCMP website.

Red_Warrior

Apr 22, 2020
Good New : CIC is Approving PR application without bio-metrics as all service Canada centers are closed. Probably they are accepting previous bio-metrics or they might request one while picking PR card.

Last edited:

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Good New : CIC is Approving PR application without bio-metrics as all service Canada centers are closed. Probably they are accepting previous bio-metrics or they might request one while picking PR card.
Hi can you please provide appropriate source for this news. Thank You.

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Really? Where did you read that from? I doubt that. A lot of us have received the BIL request

Red_Warrior

Apr 22, 2020
Really? Where did you read that from? I doubt that. A lot of us have received the BIL request
Yes we are getting BIL request but when it reached to final stage like around 95% they send letter saying we further no need bio-metric as service canada is closed. My friend got this yesterday.

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Hey that’s a good news. Is it possible to share a screenshot of that letter to benefit all the members in this group please!

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Yes we are getting BIL request but when it reached to final stage like around 95% they send letter saying we further no need bio-metric as service canada is closed. My friend got this yesterday.
Amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing this info! This gives me hope!

Abarnes

Jun 4, 2020
Why do you share such statement if you don’t have enough details from your friend?