+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Our eCAS is showing Decision Made under the PA side. Showing "application/profile updated" under the status on GCKEY. GCKEY is still showing as Medical Passed as the last update under "Application Status". Not sure exactly what's going on.
It's totally normal. Similar thing happened to me on Saturday. In GC key I got pre arrival letter as well. Along with decision made on ECAS. Hopefully we will get PPR soon.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Our eCAS is showing Decision Made under the PA side. Showing "application/profile updated" under the status on GCKEY. GCKEY is still showing as Medical Passed as the last update under "Application Status". Not sure exactly what's going on.
I saw a same situation happend a lot. Because GC Key and eCAS are not connected. My friend (she already gotten PR) said even after her eCAS updated to DM her GCKey status didn't change at all. I think you dont need to worry about it so much.

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
So if you get any information on Monday can you please let me know through this post! Because I tried to call them but they didn’t reveal any information because i am not authorized representative in file so. Thank you
I called IRCC just now ... they said they cannt say anything bcz I am not the representative.

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
I saw a same situation happend a lot. Because GC Key and eCAS are not connected. My friend (she already gotten PR) said even after her eCAS updated to DM her GCKey status didn't change at all. I think you dont need to worry about it so much.
What VO did your friend have?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
I called IRCC this morning to ask which VO is processing my file, he said mine is in Beijing office.
Thank you for your advice.

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Congrats, we are still waiting for PPR though. My went to decision made the next day. Good luck
If/When your ECAS status added the line that "We started processing your application on blah blah date", which line was that? Mine is added it Line 2 which doesn't make sense since it should be in chronological order.

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
If/When your ECAS status added the line that "We started processing your application on blah blah date", which line was that? Mine is added it Line 2 which doesn't make sense since it should be in chronological order.
It's line 2. I know it doesn't make sense. But I have seen lot of posts other applications seems to follow this pattern. If things at IRCC start to make sense it will cease to be IRCC.

Reactions: jckp and mandy24