Got sponsorship approval on Feb 15 but nothing after that

Sponsorship side is DM and Principal applicant is in process since last year

SA letter doesn't says which VO

Does anyone have any info on this

Thanks

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
I have a question,
When I searched before, the VO for my area is Manila VO.
But I’m already staying in Canada and updated my address via Webform of IRCC website.
I got an email from IRCC about they received my updated address and transferred it to the office.
And also the mail said “Since your file is located at the Canadian Visa Office......”

I thought every file is transferred to the VO in charge of each country from first VO(Mississauga or somewhere), and after that it’s transferred to Canadian VO. Is it correct?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I thought every file is transferred to the VO in charge of each country from first VO(Mississauga or somewhere), and after that it’s transferred to Canadian VO. Is it correct?
The short form is that it's transferred to whatever visa office, anywhere in the world, where they decide to process it. That can be for reasons as simple as capacity, but obviously often regional offices covering certain countries.

It won't help you too much to worry about which office it's been or being sent to (or to figure out why).

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
I have a question,
When I searched before, the VO for my area is Manila VO.
But I’m already staying in Canada and updated my address via Webform of IRCC website.
I got an email from IRCC about they received my updated address and transferred it to the office.
And also the mail said “Since your file is located at the Canadian Visa Office......”

You can call IRCC to know which VO is currently processing your file. Then it can give you an indication of the speed of the processing. As some VO process files faster than others (dont know why maybe workload etc), which you can check from specific thread of that office

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
The short form is that it's transferred to whatever visa office, anywhere in the world, where they decide to process it. That can be for reasons as simple as capacity, but obviously often regional offices covering certain countries.

It won't help you too much to worry about which office it's been or being sent to (or to figure out why).
Thanks! Is it correct every file's transferred to whatever visa office, and it will come back to whatever Canadian visa office?
Sorry to ask many times.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
You can call IRCC to know which VO is currently processing your file. Then it can give you an indication of the speed of the processing. As some VO process files faster than others (dont know why maybe workload etc), which you can check from specific thread of that office
Thank you! It was so helpful information for me! I gonna call IRCC office on Monday and ask them which VO is processing my file!
I hope the VO is faster one... You confirmed your visa office ( Beijing) by calling IRCC office directly, right?
I think I'll be relieved to be able to know which VO is processing mine.

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Thank you! It was so helpful information for me! I gonna call IRCC office on Monday and ask them which VO is processing my file!
I hope the VO is faster one... You confirmed your visa office ( Beijing) by calling IRCC office directly, right?
I think I'll be relieved to be able to know which VO is processing mine.
Yes if you call IRCC they can let you know if the file has been transferred along with the visa office.

Reactions: jckp

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks! Is it correct every file's transferred to whatever visa office, and it will come back to whatever Canadian visa office?
Sorry to ask many times.
No come back to Canadian visa office, or possibly I don't understand what you think.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
No come back to Canadian visa office, or possibly I don't understand what you think.
plz excuse my lack of explanation
I applied from outside of Canada but I'm already in Canada now. So, in this case, I thought my file is been processing in Canadian VO since email from IRCC said 'Since your file is located at Canadian VO'

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
plz excuse my lack of explanation
I applied from outside of Canada but I'm already in Canada now. So, in this case, I thought my file is been processing in Canadian VO since email from IRCC said 'Since your file is located at Canadian VO'
There's no required connection. It could be done ad any office anywhere. They don't move it to Canada because you did.

I don't know what you were told though. Sounds more like a misunderstanding.

Form the sounds of your email the "Canadian visa office" sounds like the visa office of Canada not in Canada.

But it doesn't matter anyway.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
There's no required connection. It could be done ad any office anywhere. They don't move it to Canada because you did.

I don't know what you were told though. Sounds more like a misunderstanding.

Form the sounds of your email the "Canadian visa office" sounds like the visa office of Canada not in Canada.

But it doesn't matter anyway.
Okay I'm gonna ask IRCC which VO is processing my file now.
Thank you anyway!

Em2555

Mar 5, 2021
Our eCAS is showing Decision Made under the PA side. Showing "application/profile updated" under the status on GCKEY. GCKEY is still showing as Medical Passed as the last update under "Application Status". Not sure exactly what's going on.

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
Our eCAS is showing Decision Made under the PA side. Showing "application/profile updated" under the status on GCKEY. GCKEY is still showing as Medical Passed as the last update under "Application Status". Not sure exactly what's going on.
Thats weird, what VO do you have and when did you apply?