+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi there,
My application have received in June 2020
I already passed medical exam n biometrics and gotten SA.
eCAS status suddenly updated ‘Application Received’ from ‘In Process’ last week.
Some people said it means my document was sent to Beijing office, but I can’t find information about Beijing VO...
Same thing happened with me tooo ... I dont dont know what they are doing .

iamronajane

Star Member
May 21, 2019
AOR Received.
02-12-2020
File Transfer...
17-12-2020
Med's Request
04-12-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
Hi everyone,
My eCAS status has just changed today
it said "we start processing your application~~~" Is it okay to think its the final step before CoPR?
What's ur VO?

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group,

Can you send the family sponsorship from the country of the principal applicant ???

June 2020 applicants, our application was returned in December 2020 because a NOA was not included.

Thanks,

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
What's ur VO?
Im not sure which my VO is actually... I got email from IRCC and the mail said my file has transferred to "responsible" office, and also, said "Since your file is located in Canadian visa office". So I think my file is processing in some canadian VO.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hello group,

Can you send the family sponsorship from the country of the principal applicant ???

June 2020 applicants, our application was returned in December 2020 because a NOA was not included.

Thanks,
I sent my application from the country of the principal applicant.
Sorry, what's NOA?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Same thing happened with me tooo ... I dont dont know what they are doing .
I think it seems kinda good sign by reading another thread.
Your application status has already changed? I mean we can see our status with clicking "In Process"
Mine was updated and there's a line "We started processing your application~~~".

Reactions: Genghiskhan123

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Im not sure which my VO is actually... I got email from IRCC and the mail said my file has transferred to "responsible" office, and also, said "Since your file is located in Canadian visa office". So I think my file is processing in some canadian VO.
My file was transfered on dec 10 to O-Vo , after that I haven't heard anything back -just on 2 march , it was changed to in process from application receieved then after 4 days it changed back to application receieved. I dont know what is happening .

Te9988

Nov 24, 2020
My file was transfered on dec 10 to O-Vo , after that I haven't heard anything back -just on 2 march , it was changed to in process from application receieved then after 4 days it changed back to application receieved. I dont know what is happening .
Same happened with me. Did you try to call ircc?

Te9988

Nov 24, 2020
Nope I didnot .... i will surely on monday .. lets c what they say ....
So if you get any information on Monday can you please let me know through this post! Because I tried to call them but they didn’t reveal any information because i am not authorized representative in file so. Thank you