+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

PandP

Oct 28, 2020
how's everybody's application?
Great you got a decision made so quick after medical! We are based in the UK, Medical was done and passed one month ago today, but nothing has changed yet. No idea where the application is, I guess still in Canada as no visa office has been named, and no passport or interview should be needed in our case. So, basically, 6 months to "start", very fast from January, Biometrics to Medical passed to sponsor approved, and one month of silence, but as things are these days, not in a hurry (both sponsor and pa living abroad)

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Congrats. Do you know when your file was moved to Beijing. It might tell me that when we can expect app received. Thanks
Says it was moved on Mar 8th 2021...
Didn’t get any notice but I had to notify them that my husband is in Canada now and they confirmed over the phone. But the online tool says “application received” have you checked yours?

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Yeah it's still says in process. Probably because the application is still in transit. Not sure how many days it will take them. I suspect that your file reached Beijing office on 8 March.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah it's still says in process. Probably because the application is still in transit. Not sure how many days it will take them. I suspect that your file reached Beijing office on 8 March.
Ok I got SA since Jan 22nd so took more than a month for it to be received in Beijing. We’re you able to call and find out where your app is being sent to?

Reactions: aceinthedeck

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Ok I got SA since Jan 22nd so took more than a month for it to be received in Beijing. We’re you able to call and find out where your app is being sent to?
Yes I got this information via call. I got SA on Feb 19. So I'm hoping that in March it might change to application received. Also did you get any email advising you that your application has been received in Beijing?