+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

PandP

Oct 28, 2020
So we didn't hear anything since June, and got an email on Tuesday Feb 2nd asking to go BioMetrics. Did today, and got email today to go do Health Check. I am doing that tomorrow. Linked the application easily on Wednesday 3rd.
The Applicant is Spanish, the Sponsor Canadian, we are both living abroad, in London. No kids.
I was quite dishearten by the fact I had ZERO news for 7 months, it's really frustrating, so I hope you guys keep the good spirits and that email arrives soon. I am under the impression that things, once you got the "email" go pretty fast, from what I have seen on the spreadsheet. I will keep you guys posted.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
So we didn't hear anything since June, and got an email on Tuesday Feb 2nd asking to go BioMetrics. Did today, and got email today to go do Health Check. I am doing that tomorrow. Linked the application easily on Wednesday 3rd.
The Applicant is Spanish, the Sponsor Canadian, we are both living abroad, in London. No kids.
I was quite dishearten by the fact I had ZERO news for 7 months, it's really frustrating, so I hope you guys keep the good spirits and that email arrives soon. I am under the impression that things, once you got the "email" go pretty fast, from what I have seen on the spreadsheet. I will keep you guys posted.
May I ask when you got email for your AOR1?

PandP

Oct 28, 2020
May I ask when you got email for your AOR1?
hey PC8922. Not email with AOR1, I directly got an email on Tuesday asking to go do the Biometrics, with a Application number and a ICU number on it. And yesterday eve (my time) another email with the Medical Form. I used those to link the application online.

Reactions: pc8922

sujita

Jun 21, 2020
Nepal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ndvo
AOR Received.
22-12-2020
File Transfer...
22-12-2020
Med's Request
22-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2021
new update in my timeline:
February 04, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

What's next guys?

irekski

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Errr another week has gone by and PPR seems to be so far for the Ottawa moved applications :( Contact Form takes forever for their response I got a response 1 month after sending an inquiry that's crazy...

• Sad
Reactions: rrss13