+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Well I just got off the phone with IRCC and they said they returned my application, she didnt tell me what was wrong with it or what was missing, so she told me to re-apply again uggghhhhhh, and she didnt tell me why it was returned that way I can fix my mistake.
So sorry to hear that. When you re-submit don't use DHL, use Fedex or Canada Post with tracking.

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
Well I just got off the phone with IRCC and they said they returned my application, she didnt tell me what was wrong with it or what was missing, so she told me to re-apply again uggghhhhhh, and she didnt tell me why it was returned that way I can fix my mistake.
Just spoke with IRCC and they told me my application was returned too on Dec 10, funny part is my wife in canada havent received the application yet and I am here in the US, I havent receive anything yet. Hopefully its not lost. IRCC seriously needs to make changes on their application process.
In USA its so convienient, if something is missing or not right they send you an Request of Evidence and not send the whole package even after waiting 7 months.

• Sad
Reactions: mandy24

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
Update: My application got returned and wife received it. The reason of return was that the printer failed to print to print eligibility checklist form completely for sponsors app 1344 and we did not notice that. :( We are redoing all the application again since its a june application and signature might have already been invalid.
I got my police report on March or April, do you think I must get a new report again or attach the old one. What is the validity of police report from USA?

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
Update: My application got returned and wife received it. The reason of return was that the printer failed to print to print eligibility checklist form completely for sponsors app 1344 and we did not notice that. :( We are redoing all the application again since its a june application and signature might have already been invalid.
I got my police report on March or April, do you think I must get a new report again or attach the old one. What is the validity of police report from USA?
That sucks such a small mistake they could’ve just called you and informed you on this instead of sending the whole application back.
I know the pictures are no lt valid anymore she told you need new pictures.

Reactions: devonks

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
As much as I dislike going to immigration consultants, this time Im going to fill out everything and have a immigration consultant to do a final check, for those in the same boat as me I suggest you do the same thing since IRCC is taking 6+ months to get back to you.

Reactions: devonks

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
As much as I dislike going to immigration consultants, this time Im going to fill out everything and have a immigration consultant to do a final check, for those in the same boat as me I suggest you do the same thing since IRCC is taking 6+ months to get back to you.
Yes I am doing exactly the same thing, I am filling out the application again and getting new pictures new police report and have immigration consultant look my application for final check.

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
That sucks such a small mistake they could’ve just called you and informed you on this instead of sending the whole application back.
I know the pictures are no lt valid anymore she told you need new pictures.
I know that sucks, I could have just make use of webform to send that missing unprinted page with 5 bullet point :). In USA, they send RFE(request for evidence) and not send the whole package. IRCC should learn from USCIS and their methodology for application processing.

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Application Received: June 20, 2020
AOR1: December 12, 2020
Biometric Request: December 15, 2020
Medical Request: December 17, 2020
Sponsor Approval: December 22, 2020
Medical Completed: December 26, 2020
Biometric Submitted: December 29, 2020
Medical Passed: January 1, 2021
File moved to CPC Ottawa: January 7, 2021