+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
That really sucks it would be one thing to wait this long and get the ball rolling but to wait this long for it to be returned. That’s just depressing. Keep trying maybe you will get another rep who will be tons more helpful. I read even though it’s returned they are still able to verify that with you atleast that’s what I saw someone post.
I am trying my best to be positive and thinking that it was just an agent issue for not finding the application, hope that would be true.

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
Well I just got off the phone with IRCC and they said they returned my application, she didnt tell me what was wrong with it or what was missing, so she told me to re-apply again uggghhhhhh, and she didnt tell me why it was returned that way I can fix my mistake.

Last edited:

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
I am trying my best to be positive and thinking that it was just an agent issue for not finding the application, hope that would be true.
I can totally relate and I do believe it’s all about getting a nice rep on the line!! Keep trying and good luck

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Well I just got off the phone with IRCC and they said they returned my application, she didnt tell me what was wrong with it or what was missing, so she told me to re-apply again uggghhhhhh, and she didnt tell me why it was returned that way I can fix my mistake.
omg...I cant seem to find your original post...when was your application received? I thought that they were supposed to proved a letter explaining what's wrong? maybe its included in your return package.

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
[/QUOTE]
I can totally relate and I do believe it’s all about getting a nice rep on the line!! Keep trying and good luck
My wife she called in again and they could not locate the application, most likely its coming back. Any idea if the application has temporary file when it gets returned they cannot locate the application even with my credentials?

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
omg...I cant seem to find your original post...when was your application received? I thought that they were supposed to proved a letter explaining what's wrong? maybe its included in your return package.
June 8th. Problem is I still haven't receive my return package yet and with how things are going to so slow now I doubt im going to receive it anytime soon, So im planning fill out all the forms from the beginning and take it to an immigration consultant to have a look at it before I send it off.

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
My wife she called in again and they could not locate the application, most likely its coming back. Any idea if the application has temporary file when it gets returned they cannot locate the application even with my credentials?
[/QUOTE]
you and I are both in the same situation, as far as I know they dont provide a file number if its being returned before your receive your AOR.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
honestly i have no clue how their processes work. its like just a waiting game with them. you never know what's next. i did see a previous post where someone said that their package was returned several times and all of those times they were able to track with temporary numbers.

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
you and I are both in the same situation, as far as I know they dont provide a file number if its being returned before your receive your AOR.
[/QUOTE]
Ya 7 months wasted. Its so depressing, I think I would go to consulting company to get this thing done at least with them there is some hope...

• Sad
Reactions: mandy24

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
wow well i might be in the same situation with you then. 7 months no answer but i was able to confirm a temporary number up to yesterday.

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
wow well i might be in the same situation with you then. 7 months no answer but i was able to confirm a temporary number up to yesterday.
Dont worry Mandy, I think you should be good. I think I might have made mistake by applying myself at this point, should have used consultancy.:(

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Dont worry Mandy, I think you should be good. I think I might have made mistake by applying myself at this point, should have used consultancy.:(
i did it myself too, consultants are so expensive!!! i really hope you do get a miracle :)

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
i did it myself too, consultants are so expensive!!! i really hope you do get a miracle :)
Thank you Mandy. We are both frustrated with the process, most likely the application might come back to me at my US address if not returned, I would be so happy and thankful to 2021 :)

Reactions: mandy24