+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I have seen people posting that in this letter the visa office is mentioned. It's weird that they didn't mention any office. Hopefully they will send another letter
I would check ecas daily and see if it goes to received mode within yhe next month. If not then possibly webform them. Mine was sent from Ottawa to HK in roughly 12 days. But it went from received to processing very fast four days. So my transfer and aor 2 was extremely fast.

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
I have received official confirmation of SA today. However, in the email they have not mentioned the Visa office where the file will be processed. It is written like this

"The application will be forwarded to Visa office
Visa Office Contact Information"

It seems they forgot to mention the Visa office
Mine is same , It says they will be forwarding my app to visa office for further processing but it does not say anything about Visa office.

Some people had same letter like this and later they got e-mail about Visa office so they might send e-mail to us.

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
Hello, when my application was forwarded to the LVO, my ecas showed 'In Process' when i checked my ecas today it shows 'Application Received'. What does this change mean? Is this an Aor2 or i will receive an official letter which is an AOR2?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Like it says received. Some places give aor 2 letters. Once it changes back to processing that is aor2.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
When it changes in process does it mean an officer is working on it? What is the waiting time after that?
When it goes to in process means an officer is working on eligibility and background. For a time frame likely looking at min 3-4 months.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
That office is extremely bad from talking to others. You could be awhile as in many months still. I hope for you it goes fast.

Reactions: Nelson 1

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
That office is extremely bad from talking to others. You could be awhile as in many months still. I hope for you it goes fast.
London VO covers a vast territory, including much of middle east - some of which extremely difficult for security and other reasons. Experience for EU/visa waiver countries might be quite a bit different - although communicating with them may be difficult (workload).

Of course, those from visa waiver countries have at least the possibility of rejoining their families in Canada by travelling.

Reactions: Nelson 1

kanchi patel

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Medical passed - 15 February 2021
Biometrics done -05 February 2021
Sponsor approval - 20 February 2021

now when should we expect Passport request ?
In a month or longer?

Reactions: Nina12

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Many things yet. File transfer, received, in process, hopefully no adr, eligibility and background could easily be numerous months.