+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi Guys, I'm submitting my spouse sponsorship application this week. Which envelope did you guys use? I'm not able to put all the documents in the standard envelope. I would require a thicker one. Could you please suggest me which to use and where to buy it from?

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hi Guys, I'm submitting my spouse sponsorship application this week. Which envelope did you guys use? I'm not able to put all the documents in the standard envelope. I would require a thicker one. Could you please suggest me which to use and where to buy it from?
Buy whatever is required and whatever will keep your package secure. An application like this isn't something you cheap out on. Take a look in Staples.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
I bought one of those huge bubble padded envelopes from Staples....

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Buy whatever is required and whatever will keep your package secure. An application like this isn't something you cheap out on. Take a look in Staples.
Thank you.. will check Staples.
The problem is with covid, there is no walk in. Online It's very difficult to know the thickness of the envelope..

irekski

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
so before you guys panic yes I have a sponsorship app in progress but my husband also submitted a request for TRV in 2020... this morning he got PPR for his visa app not sponsorship... I am so happy that I might actually get to see him soon!! I hope this means he is approved for his visa .... fingers crossed....
What were the things you gave IRCC for them to approve the TRV application? Did they still ask for ties to your origin country?

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
What were the things you gave IRCC for them to approve the TRV application? Did they still ask for ties to your origin country?
we just submitted what was asked for...financial ties / employment / property etc... they didn't ask for anything... when we submitted all we got was confirmation of submission and it was literally radio silence until today...ppr

irekski

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
we just submitted what was asked for...financial ties / employment / property etc... they didn't ask for anything... when we submitted all we got was confirmation of submission and it was literally radio silence until today...ppr
I guess it's just me being impatient and wants to file a TVR but I guess I'll just have to wait for my PR PPR It's almost there.. Congrats on you though! It should be easier wait now for your PR.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
I guess it's just me being impatient and wants to file a TVR but I guess I'll just have to wait for my PR PPR It's almost there.. Congrats on you though! It should be easier wait now for your PR.
omg you are almost done with PR don't even waste your time on TRV... I just looked at your timeline....my sponsorship app was received Jun 9th before yours and you are way ahead of me, he hasn't even received medical request....yes I'll be happy when he has visa in hand and gets here and it will definitely make waiting for PR much easier... good luck I am sure you will be done really soon...

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
Any june 2020 spousal applicants who have their application at the london VO? What is their estimated processing time? By the way, i still dont see my progression bar. Its a almost a week since it dissappeared

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
usually they wont send and AOR2 after the notification of the move.. I'm June 2020 CPC-Ottawa still waiting on my PPR.. DM on Jan 14... CPC-Ottawa has a thing of mass PPR so probably end of Feb or End of March or end of April at this point lol.....
What do you mean by DM jan 14?