+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Firstly, many congratulations to you! This news brings joy and hope that you finally received your COPR. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

If you don't mind, would you explain a few things to me please? I'd like to learn so that I don't make any mistakes and don't delay it any further.

So based on your post, I'd receive a confirmation portal email and I provide the given information. However I'm confused what you mean by flag polling date. What does this mean? Is this another request made before confirmation portal?

I didn't go out of Canada for the last 4 years since I went back home. Do I write this date and location?

What other requirements are there after you submit this?

Also, can you renew the SIN once you get eCOPR or do you have to wait till you get the actual PR card?

Sorry if any of these questions are stupid. Just not as social as others and don't know much.

Thanks a lot

Hi

1. Yours will be simple then. Just write the date you first entered and the last time you came back to Canada. In my case, I got my work permit after I came in as a visitor and then had to go to Peach Arch to get my work permit (flag polling). I haven't left the country since then. I forgot about my flag polling which counts as you leaving the country and coming back in and, had to re-send the email. I wrote Peach Arch, BC as my location.

2. I applied for my new SIN no. the minute I got my eCoRP. You do not have to wait for your PR card. Apply for all your dependents as well.

3. You need to change the status of your MSP as well. I called BC Health today and they sent me a link to change my status. I'll have to go pick it up at ICBC, but they'll mail the card for dependents (below 19).

4. I have yet to apply for my child care benefits.

Last edited:

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I was shocked when i got the update myself and i took a day to upload the pics
I just received the email confirming my eCoPR has been uploaded to my account but the link they provided leads to a black IRCC page and when I go to the PR portal they first provided, it still says "in progress".

Reactions: Kerikeri

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
This is my timeline. Thanks everyone here, and to those still waiting, try to be patient. Your time will come too.

AOR: Aug 25, 2020
Medical: June 24, 2020
ADR: April 9, 2021 (Military Records / Exemption)
ADR Submission: April 13, 2021
Exemption of Additional Medical Exam: July 15, 2021
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal: July 25, 2021 (Replied on same day)
New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal: July 25, 2021 (Confirmed I'm in Canada and uploaded photo on same day)
PR Confirmation (eCoPR): July 27, 2021

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I’m still waiting for my confirmation, as I need to provide a few legal documents from home country. But yesterday I submitted an application for extension of my work permit and tonight I received a confirmation of extension for 2 more months. It’s amazing how quickly it was reviewed and approved. Good luck everyone

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I’m still waiting for my confirmation, as I need to provide a few legal documents from home country. But yesterday I submitted an application for extension of my work permit and tonight I received a confirmation of extension for 2 more months. It’s amazing how quickly it was reviewed and approved. Good luck everyone
That’s not really an approval. It’s just an official implied status they started giving out since the pandemic. I also got it next day when I applied July 5

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations to everyone who received their approvals or some sort of communication. Is there anyone else like me who hasn't received any updates whatsoever? I'm getting even more scared now.

• Sad
Reactions: ibh

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to share my news. Honestly, even yesterday morning, I thought this is never happening to my family and me.

CEC Inland. Me as a Primary Applicant + 3 DA (all inland).
AOR: 12-Jun-2020
BIL/Medical: 4-Aug-2020
Did Biometrics: 30-Oct-2020 (remember, we have to wait until they call and give us an appointment).
Ottawa - Primary Approval: 30-Nov-2020 (Security, Criminality - everything done, confirmed by a call to IRCC and later GCMS note).
Medical expired: Jun 10, 2021
Medical extended: July 18, 2021

Basically, from December 2020 until yesterday, it was just - Nothing.
Sent 4 webforms trying to find out what is wrong, why my application is not moving anywhere. Not a single personalized reply, all replies were general (automated emails).

I stopped signing in to my GCKey account :(. I was even searching for a way to move my file from one agent to different. But apparently, that option might backfire and make things worse...

Out of nowhere, yesterday afternoon received an email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.
Immediately replied to that email (they have simple questions).
4 or 5 hours later, I received an email with - Sign in to the PR Confirmation Portal.
Apparently, after confirming that my dependants and I are inside Canada, address, + recent photo, they will issue eCoPR and PR Cards.
I have not received an eCoPR yet, but I guess it's a matter of a few days now.

I wish all of those who were here with me in the same boat a Best of Luck!
I want to stay away from words like, "hang in there. It will be all good". Honestly, nothing is worse than - Unknow. I wish they could have replied at least to one of my webforms with simple words. "We are busy. I don't know when I can look or put a final stamp on your file or anything..." but not an automatic reply.

I wish you guys strength!

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to share my news. Honestly, even yesterday morning, I thought this is never happening to my family and me.

Did Biometrics: 30-Oct-2020 (remember, we have to wait until they call and give us an appointment).
Ottawa - Primary Approval: 30-Nov-2020 (Security, Criminality - everything done, confirmed by a call to IRCC and later GCMS note).

Sent 4 webforms trying to find out what is wrong, why my application is not moving anywhere. Not a single personalized reply, all replies were general (automated emails).

I stopped signing in to my GCKey account :(. I was even searching for a way to move my file from one agent to different. But apparently, that option might backfire and make things worse...

Out of nowhere, yesterday afternoon received an email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.
4 or 5 hours later, I received an email with - Sign in to the PR Confirmation Portal.
Apparently, after confirming that my dependants and I are inside Canada, address, + recent photo, they will issue eCoPR and PR Cards.

I want to stay away from words like, "hang in there. It will be all good". Honestly, nothing is worse than - Unknow. I wish they could have replied at least to one of my webforms with simple words. "We are busy. I don't know when I can look or put a final stamp on your file or anything..." but not an automatic reply.

Congrats and all the best!!!

Billzm

Jun 29, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
I have two PR applications, one CEC EE other paper based pnp. All stages of CEC application are completed but for pnp security check is not started yet.
would IRCC make final decision on my CEC application regardless of pnp application processing or they would wait for pnp application processing to be completed? Though my first application was pnp.

ingtie

Jun 12, 2021
Hi Everyone!

Congratulations!!
thanks for sharing! this is very encouraging for the ones that are in the same situation.
I'm a month behind you and still got no update yet....