+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

D.benson

Jun 5, 2020
The new temporary policy is, the applicant or the dependents who are in Canada, with medical exam done in the previous 5 years without any significant concerns, will be exempt from re-medical. You should receive an email stating these contents shortly. Just make sure you or anyone on your case meets ALL these three conditions.
Hi Shomaro, the dependent is outside canada so i dont think the policy covers them. The principal applicant has been exempted.

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
I have my PR approved and COPR generated as per the GCMS notes but nothing issued to me so far. Waiting for over a year with no updates. I'm seeing many expired COPRs getting renewed which I believe it's a good sign.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I have my PR approved and COPR generated as per the GCMS notes but nothing issued to me so far. Waiting for over a year with no updates. I'm seeing many expired COPRs getting renewed which I believe it's a good sign.
When was it approved?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Everyone

I received an email from IRCC today - IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I emailed them the information they requested right away and, hopefully I'll be in possession of an eCORP soon!
Congratulations buddy, I also have the same AOR, hope I will get it soon. Which province PNP u have, I am from Alberta

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
BC PNP. I'm sure you'll get it soon too. I think they're pushing out the outstanding applications at a faster rate now. They passed my security and criminality on Thursday.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I got this today. Anyone else?

Exemption from Having to Complete an Additional Immigration Medical Exam
Dear client (UCI: XXXXXXXXX),

This refers to the permanent resident application XXXXXXXXXX you submitted on August 25, 2020.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has put in place a temporary public policy that exempts some low-risk, in-Canada foreign nationals from having to complete an additional immigration medical exam as part of their application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa.

IRCC will continue processing your application with the previously provided medical exam results. No further action is required on your part at this time.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I received both emails to confirm a few info and access to PR portal yesterday from IRCC :)
My medical, which was expired, was also updated with the approval date updated to July 25, 2021.
Waiting for eCOPR now :)

Reactions: SJCochrane6