+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

D.benson

Jun 5, 2020
Same. I got it for myself but my outland dependent has been asked to go re-do his medicals (even though he did one 3weeks ago for a different visa type :/)

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Wow. Lucky you. Wonder when I'll get some update. June 17 here
I am May 29 2020 AOR and also waiting for some updates on my file. Maybe we'll get something by this or next week, hopefully. Last week, few of the pending May AORs got approvals so maybe IRCC is working on the backlog but the order in which they are picking files remains a mystery..

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
I received my eCORP today for my daughter and I. I'm going to enjoy every moment writing my resignation letter to my employer to tell him to shove the job up his %$&*!!!!
Thank you all for all the help everyone. This journey was made bearable because of your support and the information that was so generously shared with everyone. They are really speeding up the process now and your confirmation is just round the bend (I got my eCORP within 3 hours of completing my credentials).

Timeline
24 July confirmation portal
26 July credentials received
26 July eCORP confirmation

FYI

confirmation portal email will ask for the following information:
Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time you entered Canada: (****Remember to use the flag polling date if this was your last trip out of Canada.)

ü Location where you last entered:

Good Luck everyone!!!!

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I received my eCORP today for my daughter and I. I'm going to enjoy every moment writing my resignation letter to my employer to tell him to shove the job up his %$&*!!!!
Thank you all for all the help everyone. This journey was made bearable because of your support and the information that was so generously shared with everyone. They are really speeding up the process now and your confirmation is just round the bend (I got my eCORP within 3 hours of completing my credentials).

Timeline

FYI

Name:

ü UCI:

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time you entered Canada: (****Remember to use the flag polling date if this was your last trip out of Canada.)

Good Luck everyone!!!!
Congratulations, good news!

Reactions: Kerikeri

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021

Timeline

FYI

Name:

ü UCI:

ü Original entry date:

Good Luck everyone!!!!
Firstly, many congratulations to you! This news brings joy and hope that you finally received your COPR. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

If you don't mind, would you explain a few things to me please? I'd like to learn so that I don't make any mistakes and don't delay it any further.

So based on your post, I'd receive a confirmation portal email and I provide the given information. However I'm confused what you mean by flag polling date. What does this mean? Is this another request made before confirmation portal?

I didn't go out of Canada for the last 4 years since I went back home. Do I write this date and location?

What other requirements are there after you submit this?

Also, can you renew the SIN once you get eCOPR or do you have to wait till you get the actual PR card?

Sorry if any of these questions are stupid. Just not as social as others and don't know much.

Thanks a lot

Reactions: ibh

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Did anyone receive a new email titled "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - [Application #]" again but with the PDF slightly different from the original? It seems they've updated the PDF letter and it trigged an automated mass email to everyone who had received the "old" version.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Firstly, many congratulations to you! This news brings joy and hope that you finally received your COPR. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

If you don't mind, would you explain a few things to me please? I'd like to learn so that I don't make any mistakes and don't delay it any further.

So based on your post, I'd receive a confirmation portal email and I provide the given information. However I'm confused what you mean by flag polling date. What does this mean? Is this another request made before confirmation portal?

I didn't go out of Canada for the last 4 years since I went back home. Do I write this date and location?

What other requirements are there after you submit this?

Also, can you renew the SIN once you get eCOPR or do you have to wait till you get the actual PR card?

Sorry if any of these questions are stupid. Just not as social as others and don't know much.

Thanks a lot
U need to write first entry and last entry into Canada and the location so if its the same you put that date in both sections.
In regards to the SIN you can update it with eCoPR just make sure you print a copy and affix your signature to it. I got mine using that

Last edited:
Reactions: ibh and WolverineWM

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
U need to write first entry and last entry into Canada and the location so if its the same you put that date in both sections.
In regards to the SIN you can update it with eCoPR just make sure ypu print a copy and affix your signature to it. I got mine using that
How long after you confirmed you're in Canada and uploaded photo you got the eCoPR?