CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31-05-2020
Med's Done....
22-07-2020
Hi everyone,

I just received the email from IRCC this morning about PR client portal. Does anyone receive it too? It seems like they start working on the June backlog application.
Congratulations!!! Do your know your officer’s id?

vvee66

May 18, 2021
@legalfalcon , Hi, I am BCEE PNP, aor in Jun 2020, I called IRCC and were informed all stages completed by end of 2020 with COPR remained not issued, my family has moved to Canada in May 2021 and update this to IRCC upon arrival, but as of today, nothing....It has been 13 months since the PR was submitted, what can I do at this moment and what can I expect as the pandemic is mitigated nowadays, I am stuck here and frustrated a lot. thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , Hi, I am BCEE PNP, aor in Jun 2020, I called IRCC and were informed all stages completed by end of 2020 with COPR remained not issued, my family has moved to Canada in May 2021 and update this to IRCC upon arrival, but as of today, nothing....It has been 13 months since the PR was submitted, what can I do at this moment and what can I expect as the pandemic is mitigated nowadays, I am stuck here and frustrated a lot. thank you
If you are already in Canada and have a status, you are much better off than others who are waiting.

However, there is no way to expedite the process. If you have informed IRCC that you and your family are in Canada, and you have received an acknowledgement, you just have to wait.

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

I need a crucial advice to help me decide for this move. I have in progress FSW-inland application (inland dependent “spouse”) with AOR Sep 19 2020. The updates on my file are the following:
1) Eligibility is conclusively passed
2) Medicals are passed last Oct 2020; however, it is expired on July 14 2021 and got updated in my file that they don’t need medical exam after it was previously stated as passed.
3) Security and Criminality have not started yet.
The application almost passed the 10 month processing as it is remarked as in progress.

- my spouse (has a valid visa and valid SOWP based on mine’s validity) are planning to have a vacation for 8 weeks outside the country from mid Aug till mid Oct.
My questions are:
1) if I am here and my wife overseas; I know the final approval decision can not be made until all applicants are inside Canada. So, if we got the portal confirmation email while she or both of us are overseas to declare our residence inside the country, can we hold on responding to this email with the declaration until we come back with our valid visa? If so, is there any expiry given to the link provided to the portal confirmation email so that we can have a bit of days to come back and reposed with the relative information while being inside Canada?

2) regarding medical examination: shall we hold on it until IRCC request us to do it again or go ahead and do it upfront?

3) We have uploaded RCMP PCC upfront but since my spouse will be out of the country for 60 days; is it good to redo it again before she leaves?

4) Is it normal that officer might work on the background check but the account isn’t updates yet and suddenly all got cleared at once without prior updates in my account related to our background check.

5) What will happen if we are given eCOPR through CIC account (old traditional way) while I am here and my dependent being abroad. Can she still come back with her eCOPR with her valid visa and permit although our application is marked to be inland applicants since our country of residence still Canada?

The reason of travel is for my sister wedding which crucial to her to have me and my family support her in that day; and I came to know that if I report that issue of travel; my application could be on hold and not to be in progress anymore. I am really so hesitant whether I should go ahead and book a flight or not but I am sick of waiting without any shade of light is coming through.

Please help me with your advice to wisely decide about this move. It will be very very very much appreciated. Thank you all for the continuous help in enlightening us throughout the whole process.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
There are tons of such applicants are waiting for their final dicision.
As per notes approved since late October 2020. It’s been very disappointing how it’s all been handled. Considering they have made potential plans for tourists to visit again and we have been left high and dry with no information or timeframe whatsoever. And this is our lives and future and many have been waiting for like 18 months. I can understand that these are very uncertain times but they need to give us some sort of indication or information on how they are clearing the backlog and when people can expect to be able to make some sort of plans.

Reactions: Kaat and ibh

D.benson

Jun 5, 2020
Question please- IRCC requested for a medical exam as part of my SOWP application which was done earlier this month. I am also a dependant on my partners PR application and IRCC has requested for a medical exam just 20days after doing the one for SOWP. Are we required to perform 2 different medical exams for different visa types? I sent a copy of the medical form completed on the SOWP but no response yet.
Please help

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Question please- IRCC requested for a medical exam as part of my SOWP application which was done earlier this month. I am also a dependant on my partners PR application and IRCC has requested for a medical exam just 20days after doing the one for SOWP. Are we required to perform 2 different medical exams for different visa types? I sent a copy of the medical form completed on the SOWP but no response yet.
Please help
Try to call them tomorrow morning and clarify with IRCC or direct your question to @legalfalcon.
Legalfalcon knows a lot, he might be able to tell you the answer or give you the best direction where you can find an answer.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Please help
The new temporary policy is, the applicant or the dependents who are in Canada, with medical exam done in the previous 5 years without any significant concerns, will be exempt from re-medical. You should receive an email stating these contents shortly. Just make sure you or anyone on your case meets ALL these three conditions.