>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I am becoming homeless and will be living in tent in July due to logistic issues, How do I report my address if I don't have any?
So sorry for your situation. Write to your MP, send a web form and tell them your unique situation. By God’s grace, it might work. Who is your officer and what’s the status of your application?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Aor June 01, Waiting Final decision. Anyone early June CEC Inland still waiting on application progress
May 29, still waiting. Not sure if they have started searching for my criminal records in other planets of our solar system as only that can explain this long "criminality" processing..

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
May 29, still waiting. Not sure if they have started searching for my criminal records in other planets of our solar system as only that can explain this long "criminality" processing..
It’s looking like they’re not going to process our applications at all until there’s a public policy that mandates it. This delay from them is not even novel. It’s been happening before last year. Just that more people are now affected. We might be looking at several months more. Sincerely praying I’m wrong

Reactions: JaxT

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I have a BWP utill mid September, now I’m wondering if I need to extend it even further. Although my GCMS notes mention my work permit date, but I doubt that it will be considered in any capacity

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
I got my AOR on June 17, 2020. Biometrics completed back in Oct 2020. I also had a document request in Nov 2020. Since then there hasn't been a single update to my application. I have been calling IRCC every 2 weeks since April 2021 and they have the same answer that it's in process at CPC Ottawa. Based on the IRCC website today, they are processing August 9-15, 2020 applications. I am super anxious since they already passed June 2020 and my application didn't get processed . I suffer from anxiety and depression and this is only making it worse by day. I called them at 4pm today too and the lady said my application is complete but it is waiting for security check. Is there a way to expedite this or even bring it to the officer's attention that my file needs attention too? Don't know what I should do. I'm losing all hope. Please help.
Thank you,
WM

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone,
I got my AOR on June 17, 2020. Biometrics completed back in Oct 2020. I also had a document request in Nov 2020. Since then there hasn't been a single update to my application. I have been calling IRCC every 2 weeks since April 2021 and they have the same answer that it's in process at CPC Ottawa. Based on the IRCC website today, they are processing August 9-15, 2020 applications. I am super anxious since they already passed June 2020 and my application didn't get processed . I suffer from anxiety and depression and this is only making it worse by day. I called them at 4pm today too and the lady said my application is complete but it is waiting for security check. Is there a way to expedite this or even bring it to the officer's attention that my file needs attention too? Don't know what I should do. I'm losing all hope. Please help.
Thank you,
WM
Sorry to hear that. But you are not alone in this boat. There are many people like this. No update since October 2020. Applications stuck on security check. They might be waiting for governments info about travel restrictions to Canada, or else..

Tareqmurad

Jun 22, 2021
@legalfalcon, my friend has an outland dependant, and he got this in his email today from IRCC states and he is not sure how to respond since he has an outland dependant:
  • You and every dependant included in your application need to be in Canada to use the portal. If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message (click on reply):
  • You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants. Profiles for your dependants, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.
  • Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or olderat the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:
    • Allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.
or

• Give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.
Let us know:

You must inform us immediately via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

What you need to do next:

• Reply (click on reply) to this email ... and give us your personal email address.
  • Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):
    • If option A, no further email addresses are needed.
    • If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
  • In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time entered Canada:

ü Location(Port of Entry):

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying (click on reply) to this message:
I got same e.mail and till now I don't know to respond. I already sent all information to receive access on my portal , but they send me same e.mail . Please help me and let me know how to respond. Thank you

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Sorry to hear that. But you are not alone in this boat. There are many people like this. No update since October 2020. Applications stuck on security check. They might be waiting for governments info about travel restrictions to Canada, or else..
I'm an inland applicant with no dependents.

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Aor June 01, Waiting Final decision. Anyone early June CEC Inland still waiting on application progress
Have you tried anything to find out what's going on? Do you know any applicants other than here who are still waiting? Most of my acquaintances have got their PR and they applied much later in August 2020 and heck even November 2020