+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
Have you tried anything to find out what's going on? Do you know any applicants other than here who are still waiting? Most of my acquaintances have got their PR and they applied much later in August 2020 and heck even November 2020
I think we all know pretty much the response that we get every time we call or raise a ticket with IRCC, and that is COVID
I ma no different and got the same response from calls tickets and even through MP enquiries.

Reactions: ibh

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
I got same e.mail and till now I don't know to respond. I already sent all information to receive access on my portal , but they send me same e.mail . Please help me and let me know how to respond. Thank you
My apologies for the late response.

Congratulations!

What my friend did was that he supplied all his information as requested in the mail, but indicated that his spouse was outland. His wife was sent a separate email asking her to submit her passport for visa issuance to travel to Canada so she may complete the landing process.

All the best.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Got a GU this morning. Anyone else got this? Hope it’s not a glitch.

Previous GU was when medical expired on May 26. CEC inland.
I just got a GU which I believe it's because my medical exam expired yesterday. Did IRCC extend yours automatically?

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
Hello All,

Our AOR is 28th June 2020.. it was delayed as we didn't have the Police Clearance at that time.. Later updated it once we received in Aug 2020.

We were able to submit biometric in March 2021.

Out GCMS notes says security check not started yet. Is this normal, even after 4 months of giving biometrics. Our medicals will expire this month end. Kindly suggest what can be done.

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hello everyone,
I got my AOR on June 17, 2020. Biometrics completed back in Oct 2020. I also had a document request in Nov 2020. Since then there hasn't been a single update to my application. I have been calling IRCC every 2 weeks since April 2021 and they have the same answer that it's in process at CPC Ottawa. Based on the IRCC website today, they are processing August 9-15, 2020 applications. I am super anxious since they already passed June 2020 and my application didn't get processed . I suffer from anxiety and depression and this is only making it worse by day. I called them at 4pm today too and the lady said my application is complete but it is waiting for security check. Is there a way to expedite this or even bring it to the officer's attention that my file needs attention too? Don't know what I should do. I'm losing all hope. Please help.
Thank you,
WM

Stay strong Please!
I'm 12-Jun-2020. The application passed all checks in Ottawa and moved for Final Approval in Calgary Dec-2020. Nothing, literally nothing is happening since then.
When I'm thinking about this situation my brain plays a trick on me. Stay strong, if you can, try not to think about it.
Good luck to you and all of us who is in this suspended state :(

• Sad
Reactions: WolverineWM

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone know if in the process of requesting GCMS notes, does it force the officer to look into the application before sending it off as notes back to us? I recently requested notes last friday; I know it'll be a while but I'm curious if it could maybe push my application forward.

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
Does anyone know if in the process of requesting GCMS notes, does it force the officer to look into the application before sending it off as notes back to us? I recently requested notes last friday; I know it'll be a while but I'm curious if it could maybe push my application forward.
No, has no impact whatsoever.

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
So sorry for your situation. Write to your MP, send a web form and tell them your unique situation. By God’s grace, it might work. Who is your officer and what’s the status of your application?
What’s MP and how can contact him? My VO is Ottawa. What’s the process about?

Billzm

Jun 29, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/temporary-public-policy-exempting-some-foreign-nationals-canada-requiring-immigration-medical-exam.html
Hi @legalfalcon
@caipsnotes
I am in Canada , applied for pr under cec last year in June and my previous medical was expired in may this year and i am asked to do remedical 2 weeks ago before this new public policy for medical exemption. Does this new policy applies to me as well? If yes, then should I send them a webform etc as I only have 30 days to complete my new medical