Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi all,

I received my COPR letter yesterday and sent it to Etobicoke office already for the PR cards. I appreciate all of your support during frustrated time, especially thanks to @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes for all your answers.
PS: I tried to link PR card to my application online but it wasn't found when I entered all information. I used UCI and Family name. Anyone know how to do it? Any input would appreciate.
I am back and Congratulations Bud..

ExpressEntryMay2020

Apr 23, 2021
Canada, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31-05-2020
Med's Done....
22-07-2020
Hi all,

I received my COPR letter yesterday and sent it to Etobicoke office already for the PR cards. I appreciate all of your support during frustrated time, especially thanks to @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes for all your answers.
PS: I tried to link PR card to my application online but it wasn't found when I entered all information. I used UCI and Family name. Anyone know how to do it? Any input would appreciate.
Congratulations! Do you know who was your officer (id)?

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Yesterday I had some movement on my application. They’ve requested an additional document. So I guess slowly and gradually apps are being processed. Let us all have patience
That's great to know! What is your AOR again? They requested an additional document from me back in Nov 2020 and I haven't heard anything since. Even my eligibility is still showing in process

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
That's great to know! What is your AOR again? They requested an additional document from me back in Nov 2020 and I haven't heard anything since. Even my eligibility is still showing in process
Mine is June 10. And I’m inland, only my dependent Outland, I think that’s why my app is on hold

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all, just a question. I am in Mexico and waiting for the vaccine which is not yet certain when they will schedule it for me. In case I get my COPR before and I have to travel to Canada and considering that I do not want to relent to paying $2000 for hotel stay, can I complete the landing process by arriving through one of the land borders with the US? I understand that there is no mandatory 3 day hotel quarantine for land crossers, but I am unsure if landing as a COPR is viable by land? has anyone else gone through this ?

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Before the soft landing, inland applicants used to complete their landing process by crossing the border by foot. So, i don’t think it’ an issue.
Hi all, just a question. I am in Mexico and waiting for the vaccine which is not yet certain when they will schedule it for me. In case I get my COPR before and I have to travel to Canada and considering that I do not want to relent to paying $2000 for hotel stay, can I complete the landing process by arriving through one of the land borders with the US? I understand that there is no mandatory 3 day hotel quarantine for land crossers, but I am unsure if landing as a COPR is viable by land? has anyone else gone through this ?

Reactions: PlUrb

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone have updates on their applications? Anyone got approved lately?
I see they are processing app from September 2020 already, and I’m from June 2020 still waiting

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone have updates on their applications? Anyone got approved lately?
I see they are processing app from September 2020 already, and I’m from June 2020 still waiting
not me. i'm june 18, 2020. outland, no update. my medicals expired but i have not gotten any request for new medicals even. I requested GCMS notes and they don't record anything new except that my application is approved, though no changes to my express entry profile. The VAC is now open here in Mexico, so I don't understand what the hold up is. This is all just really frustrating. I understand it is for everyone, but one would expect that a country such as Canada would know how to handle such a situation. I really wish I knew what went on over at IRCC as to why all this wait. It's been over a year and I with the news that COPR holders can now travel, I was really hopeful that our applications would also take off, but there seems to be nothing new.

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

Julaika01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hello,

my timeline is similar to yours and my Vac for the visa stamp is Mexico too. Per GCMS notes my application is already in Mexico office everything passed. Let me know if you have some progress

thanks

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hello,

my timeline is similar to yours and my Vac for the visa stamp is Mexico too. Per GCMS notes my application is already in Mexico office everything passed. Let me know if you have some progress

thanks
I have my GCMS notes which simply say Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa and Secondary Office: CPC:Edmonton, so i'm unsure where my file is currently in. Where on your GCMS notes did you see that your application is now in Mexico City? Have they contacted you recently?

Julaika01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Outland (Dominican Republic)
AOR: JUNE 06,2020
MEP: Passed (June, 30 2020) Expired
Biometric: Completed

-----
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
HIRV: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Completed

In the first page in my notes said:

Primary Office: Centralized intake office
Secondary Office Mexico

What do you have under Admissibility (Security)
I have:
UCI: #
Family name:
Type: Security

After that I have
HIRV:0
Criminality: Passed