Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Finally received COPR! Many months of second-guessing and overthinking everything are over now.

Posting my complete timeline below. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting for their COPR. It is coming, just hang in there!

Stream: Inland BC PNP, FSW
Dependents: 1
NOC: 2174
VO: Etobicoke

Jun 2, 2020: AOR
Oct 16, 2020: Bio Completed
Jan 2021: Request for new medicals
Mar 8, 2021: Medicals done
Mar 13, 2021: Medicals passed
May 4, 2021: Eligibility and background check passed
May 7, 2021: Client Portal email
May 9, 2021: New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal email
May 9, 2021: Address and photo submitted
May 10, 2021: Express Entry application shows "Final decision: Approved"
May 14, 2921: eCOPR
Bro when they start your eligibility????

Sep 16, 2020
You are welcome.

I found this by searching the internet:

Application package: A package including all forms, supporting documents and information needed to fill out applications for visas, permanent residence and citizenship. It is sometimes referred to as an “application kit.”

It's from the Government of Canada website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship/helpcentre/glossary.html#application_package.

I'm only guessing, but perhaps they want you to prove the same thing what you've done when you applied or add some extras. Everything that you have, maybe even your Ph.D. project (if it's possible), if it's not in English, translate it. Again, I'm only speculating. Looks like they were not satisfied with the initial data you have provided.

If I were you, I'd try to call the IRCC today (not sure if it's possible on a mid-day), try early morning on Monday, before 8 am (they start at 8 am, you start calling 5min or 7 min to 8 am to increase your chance of holding someone).
I know, you might be tired and frustrated (we all are, after waiting for a year), however, if you will be super kind to a person who will pick up the phone (I'm not saying that you weren't before, it's just a normal human behaviour - when we tired and angry - we will sound like one, even if we don't mean it), hopefully, you will get an answer to your questions.

Also, please ask a @legalfalcon, he is a CenterPoint for information in this forum. Without a doubt, he will give a valuable response.
Hi. Thank you so much for your very valuable information. I will never forget your kindness. What sounds strange to me is that I have provided every single things with official stamps, and I was graduated in well-known universities. After my PhD, I have done two postdocs one in Canada for which PhD was a requirement. Therefore, nothing (even single thing) can be wrong in my PhD degree. You might be right, and they are asking me to provide some information about my thesis or other extra information. I can send my 20 ISI papers to them as a proof that I have published my papers in these journals. Anyway, I will have to call them and ask them what does it mean. I cannot translate my thesis at this period of time within 5 days. I will concentrate on the points that you are mentioned. We will see what will happen. Again, Many thanks.
Dear @legalfalcon : Please help me with the above instructions. I have only a few days to fill out the requirements.

Reactions: ibh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Anybody knows what does the following means??? IRCC has asked me to provide this documents.

 Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants PhD kit.

IF an applicant has any advanced degrees in sciences, then IRCC needs more information about the area of science they studied, the research that was done and the nature and application of research. This is required to conduct security checks. This is normal and nothing to be alarmed.

In the message you should have received the forms, just respond back to the forms. You do not have to provide extensive details, just what is asked.

If you did not receive any forms, but just message, then you will have to get back to IRCC and seek specific instructions.

Sep 16, 2020
IF an applicant has any advanced degrees in sciences, then IRCC needs more information about the area of science they studied, the research that was done and the nature and application of research. This is required to conduct security checks. This is normal and nothing to be alarmed.

In the message you should have received the forms, just respond back to the forms. You do not have to provide extensive details, just what is asked.

If you did not receive any forms, but just message, then you will have to get back to IRCC and seek specific instructions.
Thank you so much!

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, don't worry, everything will be fine

#1) Military record - do you have any certificate of completion or record of your military service? if yes, just google official translation from your language to English and you can find many results. Usually, you can call the translation office, make arrangements and send them a scanned copy of your document, they will send you then scanned copy of the translation.

#2) I just googled it and one of the first on top was this:
. You can just follow what this person does. It shouldn't take too long of your time.

#3) When applied for PR (initially) everyone submitting detailed travel history (every single in/out to any country, at least that what I did). I did a word file, then submitted it in PDF. Just make it that way, so it will be very easy for them to understand your travel history. You know, they will not be trying to solve the puzzle. So keeping it simple and easy for them is a Primary idea + it should be a correct (honest) one.

#4) regarding Ph.D. Kit, I hope someone else who done a Ph.D. and applied for PR will give you advice. I have No Idea what is that means - Ph.D. Kit. If you don't know what it is, then you try to call IRCC and clarify, what does that means.

Good luck!
Hi Sir,
Could you please let me know how I should sign the schedule A document? Should I print it and sign with a pen? or I must sign it electronically?
By the way, they have asked me that the document must bear original signature.
Thank you in advance

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi,

I have never done this form myself; however, when I glanced at this form, I realized that this is one of those types of forms where you actually need to print, sign with a blue pen and scan to upload.
Please, be careful where you are signing; I have a friend who signed a different form, everywhere where "Signature" written, and that was bad (incorrectly filled form).

Hi Sir,
Could you please let me know how I should sign the schedule A document? Should I print it and sign with a pen? or I must sign it electronically?
By the way, they have asked me that the document must bear original signature.
Thank you in advance

Sep 16, 2020
Hi,

I have never done this form myself; however, when I glanced at this form, I realized that this is one of those types of forms where you actually need to print, sign with a blue pen and scan to upload.
Please, be careful where you are signing; I have a friend who signed a different form, everywhere where "Signature" written, and that was bad (incorrectly filled form).
Thank you!

vvee66

May 18, 2021
Hi, @legalfalcon , i am a new one in this forum, EEPNP, AOR in June 2020, through IRCC call and GMCS, all steps completed by Nov 2020 but no COPR yet, almost one year gone since AOR and 6months passed after stages competed, is it normal, i am too worried and hard to plan life.

i flew to Canada in begining of May 2021 with working visa, will my physicall landing be facilitating the COPR ? and how can i update IRCC that i am inland now?

thank you for your help.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, @legalfalcon , i am a new one in this forum, EEPNP, AOR in June 2020, through IRCC call and GMCS, all steps completed by Nov 2020 but no COPR yet, almost one year gone since AOR and 6months passed after stages competed, is it normal, i am too worried and hard to plan life.

i flew to Canada in begining of May 2021 with working visa, will my physicall landing be facilitating the COPR ? and how can i update IRCC that i am inland now?

thank you for your help.
Most application are delayed. IF you have moved to Canada, make sure ou update your address with IRCC so that IRCC is aware that you are now inland. Most inland applicants are getting COPRs.