+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Are you eligible for. PGWP extension? New policy
No iam not eligible for that bcz my work expired in 2019 after that I applied my visitor visa . Do i need to call ircc and confirm about that or just wastage of time . It is sure that i will not get approval on implied status????

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
The weekly processing capacity update seems to be a farce. Plenty of June CEC applicants still waiting including myself. No movement on my file for about 5-6 months now.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi
Your profile is almost identical to mine. BCPNP, AOR June 16, Sydney VO, criminality is progress, security not started. Waiting for CORP.
Buddy u know what I dont understand what to do to get out of this, frustration is super high, I hope you also must be feeling the same thing rather we all. But anyways please keep me update if you get any response and I will do the same, Good Luck

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
I called IRCC today and spoke to an agent. My medicals that expired on February were extended on April 20 and my file was forwarded to the Kitchener IRCC office to issue the COPR.

The agent was super nice. She didn’t mentioned anything about the COPR itself, so I assume that it’s not yet on my file.

My profile remains the same on the portal, tough. Great to see that there is some movement since January!

Reactions: Kai-pooh

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I just received the call from an agent and she said I am now a permanent resident of Canada. AMAZING!!!! She told me that within this week I will receive all document needed to apply PR card. She asked:
- My first and last arrival time in Canada
- My current address
- How many people in my application
- Have I or any member of my family live outside Canada more than 6 months.
- My current email address

My timeline as below:
AOR: June 6 2020
CEC - inland with 3 dependants
Latest GU: April 26 2021 -> Security passed in the same day

Review of eligibility
  • April 28, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • July 23, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 15, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • January 27, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • April 28, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Hanging there, you will soon get it.

Last edited: