+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just got the COPR uploaded to my profile (they did not send it to me as an email).I live in Vancouver, so they asked me to mail them the printed letter and two photos to their Vancouver office – which I’m gonna do tomorrow.

Finally, that is off my mind! Phew. Good luck everyone, I’ll keep you updated.

Just in case anyone knows, do PRs don’t need a visa on their passport? I had to get a TRV when ever I applied for a new permit, so I was just curious.
Congrats, after getting PR card you dont need visa to enter canada, use your card instead.

kumar29

Aug 29, 2017
Hi Guys, wondering if there is anyone here similar to my situation where GCMS note shows 'Final: Approved' and it was approved on 27th January 2021, also got the biometric refund on 9th Febuary 2021. But no update since then :(

Roopsekhon44

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi Guys, wondering if there is anyone here similar to my situation where GCMS note shows 'Final: Approved' and it was approved on 27th January 2021, also got the biometric refund on 9th Febuary 2021. But no update since then :(
I have final approved on my GCMS notes as well and on the same date as yours which is 27th of January 2021. Nothing after. I do see COPR number as well that start with T in my notes under Finalize Application. Do you have COPR number on your notes and something in Print Queue- PQ -9515- COPR?

kumar29

Aug 29, 2017
I have final approved on my GCMS notes as well and on the same date as yours which is 27th of January 2021. Nothing after. I do see COPR number as well that start with T in my notes under Finalize Application. Do you have COPR number on your notes and something in Print Queue- PQ -9515- COPR?
Yes, I have the same Print Queue in the Finalize section. Don't know how long we will have to wait

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi are you in Etobicoke in Ontario ?
Hi.
I got a phone call from private number this morning to ask if I'm in Canada and last entry to Canada. After that my online account changed to approved!! I didn't get email or COPR yet(only COPR number shows on my online application) . The person who called me told me I'll get it next week.

Hope you all get good news this week!

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Has anyone recently updated the SIN on the CRA site and encountered an error? What is the solution? Please advise.

Subaru99

Jan 17, 2021
Hi.
I got a phone call from private number this morning to ask if I'm in Canada and last entry to Canada. After that my online account changed to approved!! I didn't get email or COPR yet(only COPR number shows on my online application) . The person who called me told me I'll get it next week.

Hope you all get good news this week!
What is the number phone?, is it " no number id caller?
Thanks