CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Was the ghost update an email or on the portal ?
I found out in the website - as in, I logged in, and the system said "application updated" while I couldn't see any changes when I dived into to it. I did not get an email.

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Thank you got the same update yesterday couldn’t call yesterday because Rogers was having tech difficulties.
just got off the phone with an agent everything is passed now for me also and the lady told me to wait to hear from the office.

I found out in the website - as in, I logged in, and the system said "application updated" while I couldn't see any changes when I dived into to it. I did not get an email.

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi.
I got a phone call from private number this morning to ask if I'm in Canada and last entry to Canada. After that my online account changed to approved!! I didn't get email or COPR yet(only COPR number shows on my online application) . The person who called me told me I'll get it next week.

Hope you all get good news this week!

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hi.
I got a phone call from private number this morning to ask if I'm in Canada and last entry to Canada. After that my online account changed to approved!! I didn't get email or COPR yet(only COPR number shows on my online application) . The person who called me told me I'll get it next week.

Congrats!!! They forgot my application which is June 6th :(

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Our PR Card got approved as I received 3 emails saying that each application got updated. when we opened , it says "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive" :).
Quick Update guys.. Really Sorry as I was late in updating..
We received our PR Cards in April 13th, 2021 from Vancouver office..

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi.

Congratulations buddy, can u plz share your time line with visa office and your category CEC or PNP

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
Stuck in Criminality JUNE 01 AOR. BS!! IRCC

This is utter bullshit and stupidity from this so called immigration authority l. Now the timeline is from June 7 to June 13

Our lives are being played with and we are depressed, what about mental health IRCC

Last edited: