+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Madhu251890

Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am a CEC Inland Applicant. My application (for my wife and I) just got approved today (AOR: 16 June 2020) and I got issued the COPRs. However, I am not in Canada. My situation is a little complicated as my medical expires on 29 April 2021 and the validity of the document on CIC website states 29 April 2021 (Date of my medical expiry). We both have valid work permits till 30 May 2021. I have these two concerns:
1. After COPR, do our work visas + work permits get revoked or can we still travel back on our work visas?
2. Since the landing procedure has changed totally, can we still go back after 29 April 2021 before our work visas expire?

I would be grateful for any help from fellow members and best of luck to all applicants who are still awaiting decision!

Thanks
@Shani16 is ter any update? We are also in same situation and not sure how to proceed.

please help!

regards,
Madhu

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hi there, I’m all passed since past three months and was out of status until April 6. Ircc sent a confirmation mail of recieving my proof of restoration, yesterday. How long do you guys think it’ll take from here?
TIA

@legalfalcon

Reactions: Jasaman

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi.
I got a phone call from private number this morning to ask if I'm in Canada and last entry to Canada. After that my online account changed to approved!! I didn't get email or COPR yet(only COPR number shows on my online application) . The person who called me told me I'll get it next week.

Hope you all get good news this week!
[Update]
I got COPR by email today!
Thank you for your support all friends in this forum! I got encouraged so many times!! Hope all of you will get COPR soon too:D

@legalfalcon
Thank you very much for all of your advice every time!! Your information is awesome!! God bless you. Hope you get great future:)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
[Update]
Thank you for your support all friends in this forum! I got encouraged so many times!! Hope all of you will get COPR soon too:D

@legalfalcon
Thank you very much for all of your advice every time!! Your information is awesome!! God bless you. Hope you get great future:)

Congratulations!!

All the best for your journey ahead!!

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
[Update]

@legalfalcon
Were u CEC or PNP and which VO

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi there, I’m all passed since past three months and was out of status until April 6. Ircc sent a confirmation mail of recieving my proof of restoration, yesterday. How long do you guys think it’ll take from here?
TIA
Hi iam in same situation in which u had , iam on restoration of visitor visa and iam all passed on 26 march , no update after that , did agent on phone that they will not issue you COPR until you got valid status

Reactions: Rav@12

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hi iam in same situation in which u had , iam on restoration of visitor visa and iam all passed on 26 march , no update after that , did agent on phone that they will not issue you COPR until you got valid status
Hello,
Yes, until you have valid status, you will not be issued COPR. I got my status back April 6 but I still haven’t received COPR yet ‍

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hello,
Yes, until you have valid status, you will not be issued COPR. I got my status back April 6 but I still haven’t received COPR yet ‍
Omg that means i need to wait 6 months more bcz visitor visa takes upto 5 months and then wait for copr , I already hit 9 months of waiting

Reactions: Rav@12