+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

passthehelp

Jun 15, 2020
@legalfalcon My online profile today for june 16 AOR seems to have been approved for COPR but the country of issue beside passport is mentioned as Cameroon.[ this is in the online profile]. this country of issue should have been india.
Can you suggest what should i do and will this impact my already approved COPR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon My online profile today for june 16 AOR seems to have been approved for COPR but the country of issue beside passport is mentioned as Cameroon.[ this is in the online profile]. this country of issue should have been india.
Can you suggest what should i do and will this impact my already approved COPR
Have you received the COPR?

Wait for it to be issued. Most likely it is just a transcript error and you can inform IRCC to rectify it, though it will make no difference to your travel and landing.

DriscollJ

Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys I got an email today from “Client Portal” stating ‘IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (MC)’ and then the first bit of the email says:
We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today.

Any advice of what this means? Thanks

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hey guys I got an email today from “Client Portal” stating ‘IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (MC)’ and then the first bit of the email says:
We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today.

Congratulations, that means your application had been sent to the local office and they will issue the PR to you. Just follow the email and answer the questions there. For more information, check below:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/page-160#post-9347905

Reactions: DriscollJ

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020

Are you inland or outland applicant?

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Congratulations on all pass! I'm on same stage since last week. And the same officer as you have. Please shere again if you get a next step:D
For sure will do! Let me (us) know if you get any updates as well!