+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Would you mind sharing the process or steps involving the MP into PR process? Thanks.
Sure. We called and the assistance of MP gave us a separate email address to email our information and told that they will check it. then we emailed our details like name, doB, application number and attached few pages of our gcms notes where it's saying approved, copr number & assigned to whom. After 1 week we called again and they said they are waiting for the reply from ircc and wait few weeks if still nothing happens they can push them to work on my file.But the same day MP replied our email what ircc send them and few minutes later got copr email directly to the email address and later got on portal as well.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Sure. We called and the assistance of MP gave us a separate email address to email our information and told that they will check it. then we emailed our details like name, doB, application number and attached few pages of our gcms notes where it's saying approved, copr number & assigned to whom. After 1 week we called again and they said they are waiting for the reply from ircc and wait few weeks if still nothing happens they can push them to work on my file.But the same day MP replied our email what ircc send them and few minutes later got copr email directly to the email address and later got on portal as well.
What's the date you became PR? (Written on COPR)

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi all
Please if someone can advise me
I got lmia last year
And my AOR 3june
My files is approved in gcms notes
And can i leave my job that i got the lmia from
I got lmia april 2020
But its nothing personal
Its just i wana study
Or i have to wait
Or what will possiblly Happen if i leave my job

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi all
I got lmia last year
And my AOR 3june
I got lmia april 2020
But its nothing personal
Its just i wana study
Or i have to wait
Or what will possiblly Happen if i leave my job @legalfalcon

cck1986

May 8, 2020
We got on March 25. Aor June 3rd...file was approved on gcms notes from January 27 but didn't get anything till mid March! We had to call our local MP for help then it worked I guess after MP involved they sent our copr finally! But after this long wait and frustration we didn't even feel excited to get copr! I will suggest everyone to try calling your local MP for help speeding up your file!
You are lucky but I don’t think it will work all the time. I did the same one and half month back and no change in my status and my AOR is apr2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all
I got lmia last year
And my AOR 3june
I got lmia april 2020
But its nothing personal
Its just i wana study
Or i have to wait
Or what will possiblly Happen if i leave my job @legalfalcon
If you leave your job, you will be out of status as you are on a WP. So you will have to fine a new job, or if you want to study, you will have to apply for a student visa and change your status.

Also, whether you claimed points for arranged offer of employment will be a factor.

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Anyone experiencing system problem when viewing current status.

It says submitted at first, then after logging in again status become updated.. when i click on the check full status ..it just reads slow,then shows bad gateway..

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
We can see many August to October AOR people, even January 2021 people are getting copr now... I can not understand why they are using "backlog" excuse even though they are skipping, ignoring our files and finalizing people who applied this year...
Stuck in criminality check since last August, has not checked by anyone since last November...I don't have any criminal records nor even charges. Biometrics exempt and shows completed... Just so sad and depressing...

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
We can see many August to October AOR people, even January 2021 people are getting copr now... I can not understand why they are using "backlog" excuse even though they are skipping, ignoring our files and finalizing people who applied this year...
Stuck in criminality check since last August, has not checked by anyone since last November...I don't have any criminal records nor even charges. Biometrics exempt and shows completed... Just so sad and depressing...
Omg! don't know what to say, and where to raise this concern. Is your application passed all stages? Even we have been waiting even after all stages passed and application got approved on Nov'2020.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
I'm Sep 5 AOR, I've not found any movement in file. FSW-O here. Are we talking about all streams?

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi, I don't see any logic in what is happening :(. It looks like everyone thinks that the other (streams) are taken care of and not his/her.
You can see from my Signature; I'm a CEC, AOR 12-Jun-2020. Everything passed and on a final approval (secondary office) since the end of November 2020.
Last 2 phone calls (this year), I've been told to wait, "we are working only 25% of capacity", and I have to wait. Ok, I'm waiting, but how long it can be on Final Approval - Secondary Office?
It looks like the agent assigned to take care of my paperwork quit the job and forgot to inform his management :).

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Omg! don't know what to say, and where to raise this concern. Is your application passed all stages? Even we have been waiting even after all stages passed and application got approved on Nov'2020.
So sorry to hear that
No, my file is not even pass all stages. I'm stuck criminality in process since last August ...