+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi, I don't see any logic in what is happening :(. It looks like everyone thinks that the other (streams) are taken care of and not his/her.
You can see from my Signature; I'm a CEC, AOR 12-Jun-2020. Everything passed and on a final approval (secondary office) since the end of November 2020.
Last 2 phone calls (this year), I've been told to wait, "we are working only 25% of capacity", and I have to wait. Ok, I'm waiting, but how long it can be on Final Approval - Secondary Office?
It looks like the agent assigned to take care of my paperwork quit the job and forgot to inform his management :).
Ohhhh, I feel your frustration...

It made me sad because I see movements people wihh AOR after us.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

I'm a CEC too and June 16 AOR. My file is not even all pass stage. Stuck in criminality check since last August. My officer might quit the job and forgot to inform his management too :Dhaha

• Haha
Reactions: ibh

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Ohhhh, I feel your frustration...

It made me sad because I see movements people wihh AOR after us.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

I'm a CEC too and June 16 AOR. My file is not even all pass stage. Stuck in criminality check since last August. My officer might quit the job and forgot to inform his management too :Dhaha
They won't quit their job, haha. I'm same your situation but security and AOR June 6. I'm not quite sure what they are doing. Friend of my friend, their AOR was on Jan and they got their COPR last week.

Reactions: ibh

passthehelp

Jun 15, 2020
They won't quit their job, haha. I'm same your situation but security and AOR June 6. I'm not quite sure what they are doing. Friend of my friend, their AOR was on Jan and they got their COPR last week.
+1
AOR June 16 All stages passed sinc DEc 05. Been asked to wait since then. Called in dec, jan and feb.. same reply you have to wait .. someone even said congratulations in December :)

Reactions: Kai-pooh

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
+1
AOR June 16 All stages passed sinc DEc 05. Been asked to wait since then. Called in dec, jan and feb.. same reply you have to wait .. someone even said congratulations in December :)
I'm also on AOR June 16, All passed on Mar 31, I can now see the final decision and my COPR number on my online profile, but no emails yet.

Reactions: Kerikeri

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
Here is the update of my timeline:

AOR June 16
Medical Passed Aug 4
Eligibility & Security Passed Nov 4
Biometrics completed Dec 1
Background Check completed Mar 27
Final Decision Apr 6

My file shows Approved and I can see the COPR document number, I guess now I have to wait for the COPR letter?

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Dear @legalfalcon, I just recieved GCMS notes that I ordered in January from CBSA. Under Security screening written (Security Screening Type (A34): Comprehensive. Priority: Normal
Now I assume such a comprehensive screening normally takes longer time. Any idea of what is that type of screening and why for us. Because me and My dependant we both inland in Canada and we are on work permit?
I am CEC Inland
AOR 9 June 2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon, I just recieved GCMS notes that I ordered in January from CBSA. Under Security screening written (Security Screening Type (A34): Comprehensive. Priority: Normal
Now I assume such a comprehensive screening normally takes longer time. Any idea of what is that type of screening and why for us. Because me and My dependant we both inland in Canada and we are on work permit?
I am CEC Inland
AOR 9 June 2020
All applications go through the security screening and this is very normal. An Average security screening takes 110 days as per the Security screening manual.

For most inland applicants, there is only a record check, which is much faster, but security is done on a case by case basis.

To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Just because you have an ongoing security screening should not be a matter of concern. It will soon be concluded, or may even have been concluded.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Here is the update of my timeline:

AOR June 16
Medical Passed Aug 4
Eligibility & Security Passed Nov 4
Biometrics completed Dec 1
Background Check completed Mar 27
Final Decision Apr 6

My file shows Approved and I can see the COPR document number, I guess now I have to wait for the COPR letter?
Congrats.
Do you see COPR number on GCMS notes or in your IRCC account ?
I have a COPR number but only in my GCMS notes. My online account doesn't show any changes to it.