+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Jan 19 inland PNP applicant with outland dependants

Waiting for the final decision
Called last week they said everything has been passed since Nov 20 we are waiting for the final decision by the officer
Don't know how long will the officer take for the final decision so depressed and upset by that

Anyone with same timeline and stuff?
I have a fear that I will need to wait long like you :((

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Jan 19 inland PNP applicant with outland dependants

Waiting for the final decision
Called last week they said everything has been passed since Nov 20 we are waiting for the final decision by the officer
Don't know how long will the officer take for the final decision so depressed and upset by that

Anyone with same timeline and stuff?
Same here! been in final decision since December 14th :( rang up on Tuesday and still in the same spot... no movement

I’m also inland so can’t understand the delay... hopefully they will process us PNPs soon!

Last edited:

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I just got the survey email saying that a decision has been made on your application. What I am seeing is officers approving all these applications in 2020 just to make the numbers look nice but applicants are left in limbo because their applications were not officially finalized!! So frustrating :(
I got this too.. rang up and asked where the decision was and they said still in final decision its so frustrating!

Lymabelian

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello to all,

What does "next recalculation date 2021/06/01" means? @legalfalcon please help me understand this as I am worried that my application will reach to one year this 2021/06/02and as far as I know CEC applications expires in one year.

Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello to all,

What does "next recalculation date 2021/06/01" means? @legalfalcon please help me understand this as I am worried that my application will reach to one year this 2021/06/02and as far as I know CEC applications expires in one year.

Thank you!

CEC application does not expire. Only the profile expired, if you have not receive an ITA. In your case since you have receive an ITA and submitted your application, it does not expire.

Next calculation date, i.e. the date when your score will be recalculated as it may be effected by your age or other factors. In such cases your application will have to be exempt under the policy. This is usually seen in cases where the eligibility is in progress and has not yet concluded.

See https://bit.ly/3rLZSoU

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I just got the survey email saying that a decision has been made on your application. What I am seeing is officers approving all these applications in 2020 just to make the numbers look nice but applicants are left in limbo because their applications were not officially finalized!! So frustrating :(
I got this email also today!

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Has anybody in June gotten their application approved lately?
We got on March 25. Aor June 3rd...file was approved on gcms notes from January 27 but didn't get anything till mid March! We had to call our local MP for help then it worked I guess after MP involved they sent our copr finally! But after this long wait and frustration we didn't even feel excited to get copr! I will suggest everyone to try calling your local MP for help speeding up your file!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carmen01

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

My application is approved!!!, I am so happy to see it. Thanks for everyone, hope you all can get good news in this coming month. AOR June 3 2020.

I still have a question in my account. Hope anyone can help me. I see that my application is approved in my account, and see the copr number, I also get a new message called "other", I can't open it by using IE or chrome. It seems unusual that a document's name is 'other'. Anyone have any idea about this "other" or how to open it. Thanks for help.
Other is your copr document. You will get one on your email and online portal as well

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
We got on March 25. Aor June 3rd...file was approved on gcms notes from January 27 but didn't get anything till mid March! We had to call our local MP for help then it worked I guess after MP involved they sent our copr finally! But after this long wait and frustration we didn't even feel excited to get copr! I will suggest everyone to try calling your local MP for help speeding up your file!
Would you mind sharing the process or steps involving the MP into PR process? Thanks.