+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Sorry to ask but what is an MP? How do we contact them?

Thank you.
An MP is a Member of Parliament. They are the elected representatives for different areas of Canada in the House of Commons (where laws are proposed and debated). Arguably they have some influence when it comes to making these types on inquiries but I imagine it depends on who your MP is. You can look up which MP represents your constituency (if you live in Canada) and find an email address, phone number of mailing address for their office.

There's also the school of thought that taking such actions could negatively impact the progress of your application by attracting undue attention to your profile. But I don't know if there's any evidence of that actually taking place.

Reactions: jasmin-alladin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Same here. Accdg to the cic agent over phone, everything passed except criminality. I submitted an ADR and I got notification thru email that they have received it same day. Anyone know how long it will take from ADR accepted to COPR. Any insights @legalfalcon

Thanks a lot!
There are no specific timelines as such. Instead check what all stages have passed. If everything is done, except criminality, then COPR are right around the corner. However, if you are an outland applicant, you may have to wait a little longer.

Reactions: karam2233

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I called today and no updates! All passed on Nov 27 and no movement since then! My file is still in Ottawa.
4 months and counting to finalize an application??

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I called today and no updates! All passed on Nov 27 and no movement since then! My file is still in Ottawa.
4 months and counting to finalize an application??
It’s all a mystery with DM10032...

• Sad
Reactions: laila86

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hey JaxT, you are May 29, have you received any updates recently because they are finalizing application from May 24 to 30?
Not yet, nothing. There are some May AORs from previous batch “May 17-23” who also didn’t get any updates from DM10032. Only recent approval from this officer is @AnnAlex and I remember Ann mentioned being assigned to a group called “fr” which probably points to family reunification so maybe this officer is preferring certain types of applications?, just a hypothesis though. I have gotten two sets of GCMS, no issues, simple file but looks like this officer’s processing is just backlogged with applications. I’ll share if I get any update. Now I believe that this officer might approve applications in batches when he/she comes around it. Let’s see. Hoping our files to conclude this month itself.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Not yet, nothing. There are some May AORs from previous batch “May 17-23” who also didn’t get any updates from DM10032. Only recent approval from this officer is @AnnAlex and I remember Ann mentioned being assigned to a group called “fr” which probably points to family reunification so maybe this officer is preferring certain types of applications?, just a hypothesis though. I have gotten two sets of GCMS, no issues, simple file but looks like this officer’s processing is just backlogged with applications. I’ll share if I get any update. Now I believe that this officer might approve applications in batches when he/she comes around it. Let’s see. Hoping our files to conclude this month itself.
Yes my group assigned was Fr and I didn’t see anyone in our group mentioning as they belong to it

Fr could be family reunification
But my two dependents are inland .. So I am not sure

Reactions: JaxT

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Ho giys another update

i was reading the notes and i can see copr no! Print queue also on notes

but there is expiry also on it 22 april 2021

i don’t know if they gona send me copr before expiry!
Officer DM10032