+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Shahzaib335

Jan 11, 2021
Im glad to see so many of you getting approvals. Gives me hope. Can you guys please share your timelines and also if someone from dm10032 got approved?

Reactions: AnnAlex

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Congratulations to those who got approved. If there are any FSW Outland applicants who have gotten any updates or approval please share here so that we can know and get some hope. :) Thankyou!

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All, @legalfalcon @caipsnotes , I got GU today in Portal and when I logged in I saw below change, My medicals was passed on Aug 11 but now it has changed back to
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Anyone saw this update? Not sure why suddenly changed again. My medicals will expire on 21st May 2021. As per GCMS we are having M1 and S1 in medicals section.

leicaoo

Jun 5, 2020
ottawa
AOR Received.
04-06-2020
Hi All, @legalfalcon @caipsnotes , I got GU today in Portal and when I logged in I saw below change, My medicals was passed on Aug 11 but now it has changed back to
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Anyone saw this update? Not sure why suddenly changed again. My medicals will expire on 21st May 2021. As per GCMS we are having M1 and S1 in medicals section.
Same here. I got GU on Wednesday midnight. They are review my additional document again. Before Wednesday, it should be something like "Not Applicable". And I called the cic agent, they said nothing on my file is under review now. All stages has been passed on Wednesday, and she asked me to wait for the final decision.

Reactions: Kerikeri

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Same here. I got GU on Wednesday midnight. They are review my additional document again. Before Wednesday, it should be something like "Not Applicable". And I called the cic agent, they said nothing on my file is under review now. All stages has been passed on Wednesday, and she asked me to wait for the final decision.
By any chance does our timeline match ? You can see my timeline in signature

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Just talked to an agent, she was very nice hopefully. However, there is no movement from my application since the last call in Feb. It's really sad since they haven't touched my ADR to start the final step which is security.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Just talked to an agent, she was very nice hopefully. However, there is no movement from my application since the last call in Feb. It's really sad since they haven't touched my ADR to start the final step which is security.
Same, no movement for me since October....

leicaoo

Jun 5, 2020
ottawa
AOR Received.
04-06-2020
By any chance does our timeline match ? You can see my timeline in signature
Here is my timeline.

CEC Inland
AOR: June 4th, 2020
MEP Passed July 22nd
Biometrics Completed: Oct 19th, 2020
Eligibility Passed: September, 2020
Security Passed: September, 2020
Criminality Passed: March 10, 2021
Waiting for Final Decision....(Call Agent @ Mar 11, 2021)

jigneshparikhh

Jul 2, 2020
Here is my timeline.

CEC Inland
AOR: June 4th, 2020
MEP Passed July 22nd
Biometrics Completed: Oct 19th, 2020
Eligibility Passed: September, 2020
Security Passed: September, 2020
Criminality Passed: March 10, 2021
Waiting for Final Decision....(Call Agent @ Mar 11, 2021)

Same here, I called them yesterday, they said everything is complete and passed. Now, you have to wait for final decision.

What's your VOA?