+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
I've noticed they are issuing CoPR for applicants with in process applications but the ones that were approved back in NOV and DEC nothing?? Anyone got CoPR with all passed back in NOV or DEC?

Anyways, it's a good sign June applicants are receiving CoPR. Hope this continues :)
Hi i got everything passed on 23 janaury no copr yet!

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Congrats to people who got copr! I'm so happy for you :)
Did anyone who is in PRBIO group get copr recently?
According to GCMS note, my criminality and info sharing are still in progress because of biometrics pending. I'm biometrics exempt and getting worried about it...

passthehelp

Jun 15, 2020
@legalfalcon. i recieve the gcms notes today. In the latest note by officer dated 5th nov it says "ALL requirement met - file approved" . I am cec inland with AOR of 16th June. if its been more than 4 months with my file approved..I do not see any approval when i login to the ircc account(except for 5 aug med pass and 2nd oct biometrics done) .. isnt there some time limit on a application after which someone has to revisit a application. Or is it all at the hands of god. :)

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
How are you @Mariam t ?? Any update on your profile ??
oh just read through and congratulations on your approval.
No update on my end yet as my criminality and info sharing is still showing in progress and security not started.
I am guessing the fact that i have outland dependents and the whole covid thing is part of the reason my application is dragging.

• Sad
Reactions: AnnAlex

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon. i recieve the gcms notes today. In the latest note by officer dated 5th nov it says "ALL requirement met - file approved" . I am cec inland with AOR of 16th June. if its been more than 4 months with my file approved..I do not see any approval when i login to the ircc account(except for 5 aug med pass and 2nd oct biometrics done) .. isnt there some time limit on a application after which someone has to revisit a application. Or is it all at the hands of god. :)
If you see "approved" on page 2 of your GCMS notes then your application has passed all stages. However, see page 1, if the status is still open, then a PPR / COPR has not been issued to you. Only after the status on page 1 is changed to "closed" will you be issued a COPR and once the COPR is issued, only then your MyCIC status change to approved.

Reactions: PlUrb

passthehelp

Jun 15, 2020
If you see "approved" on page 2 of your GCMS notes then your application has passed all stages. However, see page 1, if the status is still open, then a PPR / COPR has not been issued to you. Only after the status on page 1 is changed to "closed" will you be issued a COPR and once the COPR is issued, only then your MyCIC status change to approved.
Thanks a lot

I have approved on second page so i assume all my stages are passed.
I see in gcms notes the country of my passport issuance is mentioned wrong. ( i am sure i did not mention the wrong country because i have screen recording of the application when i submitted it along with al the pages ).

Is it necessary to bring this to their attention considerin all my stages are already passed on 4th nov and i am waiting for copr since then?

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
@legalfalcon please i need your advice on this. since their as been no movement on my application, I was advised by a consultant to submit a visiting visa application for my daughter and spouse under family reunification and include a well detailed LOE.
is this advisable?
thanks

Reactions: manjax23

sairam_10

Nov 5, 2020
@legalfalcon : Good Evening,

me and my spouse had completed the biometric on Nov 2020 and the information is updated in GC account. We received BIL letter from IRCC on January 2021 for my spouse only to complete it.We uploaded the proofs of biometric completion. Also talked to the IRCc agent twice and she confirmed that they are fine with the document and no need to redo the biometric..Again we got another request to complete the biometric for my spouse on March 2021. Please suggest on the next steps.