+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
I see. So this visa is a different application altogether? I am guessing since we are there for work I should apply for work visa. Would the application for visa would be after the passport stamping?

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I see. So this visa is a different application altogether? I am guessing since we are there for work I should apply for work visa. Would the application for visa would be after the passport stamping?
The visa is (Passport Stamping). if you are getting your first work permit, it will be included in the application and they will ask you for your passport to stamp the VISA in it after you get approved for work permit. However, after that when you extend your work permit and your visa is expired or going to expire soon, you have to make a separate application asking for the visa to be stamped in your passport.

lynzhm

Sep 25, 2020
vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Weird. Can anyone please help me with this?
It's been 9 months since I recieved AOR.
I recieved email to resubmit schedule A and a separate sheet of travel history on March 14th to help the officer to make decision. Does it mean I need to wait even longer to receive Copr? A friend says the office will spend more time on document verification even though my eligibility was passed. Does anyone has the same experience with me? Is it a good thing or bad thing to resubmit these background document?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Weird. Can anyone please help me with this?
It's been 9 months since I recieved AOR.
I recieved email to resubmit schedule A and a separate sheet of travel history on March 14th to help the officer to make decision. Does it mean I need to wait even longer to receive Copr? A friend says the office will spend more time on document verification even though my eligibility was passed. Does anyone has the same experience with me? Is it a good thing or bad thing to resubmit these background document?
The officer found some mismatch between the information in your application and what they found after the field search, and they are offering you one last opportunity to confess and correct them. Take these documents seriously and review all the paperwork you submitted to see if there are any discrepancies to the reality.

lynzhm

Sep 25, 2020
vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
The officer found some mismatch between the information in your application and what they found after the field search, and they are offering you one last opportunity to confess and correct them. Take these documents seriously and review all the paperwork you submitted to see if there are any discrepancies to the reality.
Thanks for your explanation.But I did not found anything wrong with my previous submitted document. Now I'm even confused.

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks for your explanation.But I did not found anything wrong with my previous submitted document. Now I'm even confused.
Could you please tell me where do you find your submitted travel history? Is it part of long list of documents (like Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple), Education (diplomas/degrees) etc) or is it in the questions you answered in the questionnaire (like your date of birth, country of birth, date arrived in Canada, place you lived in Canada etc)?

Last edited:

lynzhm

Sep 25, 2020
vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Could you please tell me where do you find your submitted travel history? Is it part of long list of documents or is it in the questions you answered in the EE profile?
My agency did all of the filing. I just provide all of these info when we sign the contract. Not familiar with the application process.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I started here in this Forum since April 2020 and I was asking questions and answering other people enquiries. I was watching my profile moving from Newbie to a Member to Full Member to Star Member to be now as a Hero Member. All of that and I did not get the PR yet. I just hope that I will get the PR before I became the president in this forum. :D:p

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
My application passed all stages on march 3rd, awaiting final decision.
Agent said my file is in Ottawa for final review

What happens at final review ? Should I be worried ?