Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon - need your advice please. While waiting for my PR card (already received COPR), can I travel outside Canada and come back to Canada on my work permit that is valid till mid April. Thanks.
If you have received a COPR as an inland applicant and you are waiting for a CORP, then you are a PR and you do not need a visa to enter or work in Canada. All existing visas or permits are invalidated as on the date you become a PR.

To travel back to Canada, you will need a PR card or you will have to apply for a PRTD. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html

Reactions: wp2020

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I raised a webform and got below response. I specifically requested to know the status of Eligibility, Security, Criminality etc. Any reason why this details were not provided. Will appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon , I raised a webform and got below response. I specifically requested to know the status of Eligibility, Security, Criminality etc. Any reason why this details were not provided. Will appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
Good day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
This is so frustrating. The last two webforms replies I received were quite similar to yours, on top of the fact that it took a whole month for each one to get a reply. I don't understand why they can't simply give us the correct update. I instead opted to give them a call and i'm also waiting for GCMS notes.

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
This is so frustrating. The last two webforms replies I received were quite similar to yours, on top of the fact that it took a whole month for each one to get a reply. I don't understand why they can't simply give us the correct update. I instead opted to give them a call and i'm also waiting for GCMS notes.
Thanks buddy. I will try and give them a call or preferably order GCMS notes.

Minister D

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what it means if security section is totally blank in GCMS notes?

TIA :)
Did you apply with a dependent? If you did they won’t show u their information unless you get permission to. So they would have to sign for you to do that

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day,

This is a generic response. You can try sending another webform or request your GCMS notes. To read on how to decipher webform responses, see https://bit.ly/3sKL76y

Currently IRCC has been facing delays, so you can consider requesting GCMS notes from CBSA instead. to read more on this see, https://bit.ly/2NYCRkK

49% of all GCMS notes request filed with IRCC were delayed and 6% took longer than 120 days

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Anyone got their gcms notes recently? Trying to figure out how long time they are taking to give now? Ordered last month but didn't get it yet!

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Security Blank Means your security is initiated/started if your eligibility is passed and criminality passed.
Hi Alex, thanks! My eligibility was passed on Sep 24, 202 and criminality is in progress but upon calling IRCC they said the only thing in progress is Criminality so I can Assume that Security is Passed? On GCMS its Blank and HRIV is 0.

Thanks