AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Take a look on our signatures, security is not-started that why we are desperate. Anyway, just got through an agent via call, nothing updates since my last call on Jan 27th. However, she mentioned one new thing is "Inforsharing: completed", what does it mean of "inforsharing"? Any comments @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes please.
Hey I got into an agent - the same story “ security not initiated yet “

• Sad
Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Further update. We received a CoPR on Monday, Feb 8th.
AOR June 27th, 2020. Biometrics Nov 3rd. Online status changed to Approved on Feb 6th. CoPR received via email on Feb 8th.

Good luck to everyone in this group! Your time will come soon as well!
Congratulations.

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hey guys, my Eligibility and Security passed back in October, and Criminality has been in progress ever since. I gave my biometrics early November. I was wondering if anyone else has passed everything except criminality, and have their criminality stuck in "in-progress"?

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
Hey guys, my Eligibility and Security passed back in October, and Criminality has been in progress ever since. I gave my biometrics early November. I was wondering if anyone else has passed everything except criminality, and have their criminality stuck in "in-progress"?
Hello friend, we are in the similar situation. I'm CEC inland applicant. Everything passed except criminality in early Nov, biometrics was given on Dec 1st. No update since then, the agent said criminality is the last step in progress, but it's been a few months. :(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am trying my best but failing!! Can you help me of how we apply GCMS through CBSA ? Is it just the selection of Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request should be chosen as CBSA or is completely different ??
Just elect CBSA and follow the instructions ahead on the ATIP portal.

Reactions: AnnAlex

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Take a look on our signatures, security is not-started that why we are desperate. Anyway, just got through an agent via call, nothing updates since my last call on Jan 27th. However, she mentioned one new thing is "Inforsharing: completed", what does it mean of "inforsharing"? Any comments @legalfalcon
Info-sharing refers to the agreements that Canada has in place with other countries whereby the information is ahead to combat international crime, human rights violations etc.

The most robust agreement is with the US, with which Canada shares biometrics information too.

See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf

For US Canada info sharing see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/reports-statistics/evaluations/biometrics-canada-united-states-immigration-information-sharing-initiatives.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am trying my best but failing!! Can you help me of how we apply GCMS through CBSA ? Is it just the selection of Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request should be chosen as CBSA or is completely different ??
Just have to select CBSA as the agency from where you wish to obtain your information and proceed on the ATIP portal.

To read GCMS notes from CBSA vs. IRCC, see https://bit.ly/3d27WxW

Reactions: AnnAlex

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Take a look on our signatures, security is not-started that why we are desperate. Anyway, just got through an agent via call, nothing updates since my last call on Jan 27th. However, she mentioned one new thing is "Inforsharing: completed", what does it mean of "inforsharing"? Any comments @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes please.
Info sharing is part of Background check & information is shared with Canada’s partner agencies & intelligence partners in the Five Eyes alliance ( Australia, New Zealand, UK & US) to combat international terrorism, war crimes, crimes against humanity & organized crime.

Here is a detailed write up with FAQ's https://bit.ly/2VND36G

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
@legalfalcon please help

Yesterday received my CBSA notes:
In the 2nd page

Eligibility: passed
Security: passed
Criminality: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final: ........

In the notes:
Note 1: Appears RFV, medical expiring date
Input was in January 2021
(But not writtem by officer/agent)
Note 2: By case processing agent which was done last year

My questions are:
1. Is note 1 by the officer? As so far I understand that Criminality or Security won't start without conclusive pass by officer in Eligibility...
2. What do you suggest or think based on these notes? Is PPR coming soon? My visa office is LVO...

@legalfalcon please help

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon please help

Yesterday received my CBSA notes:
In the 2nd page

Eligibility: passed
Security: passed
Criminality: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final: ........

In the notes:
Note 1: Appears RFV, medical expiring date
Input was in January 2021
(But not writtem by officer/agent)
Note 2: By case processing agent which was done last year

My questions are:
1. Is note 1 by the officer? As so far I understand that Criminality or Security won't start without conclusive pass by officer in Eligibility...
2. What do you suggest or think based on these notes? Is PPR coming soon? My visa office is LVO...

@legalfalcon please help
Usually security only starts after Eligibility is passed by an officer and more over the final results of security have always been redacted but seems they are being shown in the clear; another example here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2019-aor-join-here.646154/post-9199642

In GCMS notes applicants may see RFV (Ready for Visa), which means that the application is ready for the PR visa to be issued subject to any pending assessments. On the other hand "APPEARS RFV" is only seen in Eligibility notes.

Your application has not passed all stages until Final says Approved

See detailed explanation of all the stages https://bit.ly/37nCTJD

Reactions: Ruvz