AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
No, your TRV applications have no bearing on your PR application. They are processed on their own merits. Section 22(1) of IRPA states:

As regards the PR, IRCC is continuing to send COPRs to inland applicants on regular basis. Given that you have a PR application in process, and that your have also applied for an extension, during final review, for either application, a Field Operations Support System (FOSS) check is done to determine your current immigration status in Canada. Given that both application will be seen there, IRCC may just process your PR and issue you a COPR, instead of duplicating the work of first processing the TRV and then PR. Though, this is an ideal scenario, but keep your fingers crossed.
I wish its like that.. I am getting a lot stressed out with no updates on application yet.. I cant get connected with an agent to speak too.. Its mentally depressing..

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
I wish its like that.. I am getting a lot stressed out with no updates on application yet.. I cant get connected with an agent to speak too.. Its mentally depressing..
Me neither. I called 4 times on different time windows but couldn't get through the agent. No idea.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
There are many applicants who have seen no update and it will likely continue like this until IRCC starts working normally, and travel restrictions are eased.

Instead of stressing over it, just take a break. Do something else for a change instead of worrying.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
There are many applicants who have seen no update and it will likely continue like this until IRCC starts working normally, and travel restrictions are eased.

Instead of stressing over it, just take a break. Do something else for a change instead of worrying.
I am trying my best but failing!! Can you help me of how we apply GCMS through CBSA ? Is it just the selection of Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request should be chosen as CBSA or is completely different ??

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I can completely understand that bro. I was in the same situation until yesterday. Keep trying at different times you'll get connected. I was trying from 3 days and finally I got connected yesterday at 2 pm. People told me to call early in the morning around 7 55 am. Don't worry man you'd have passed everything, it's just a matter if time. Hope you hear the good news soon !

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
I can completely understand that bro. I was in the same situation until yesterday. Keep trying at different times you'll get connected. I was trying from 3 days and finally I got connected yesterday at 2 pm. People told me to call early in the morning around 7 55 am. Don't worry man you'd have passed everything, it's just a matter if time. Hope you hear the good news soon !
Take a look on our signatures, security is not-started that why we are desperate. Anyway, just got through an agent via call, nothing updates since my last call on Jan 27th. However, she mentioned one new thing is "Inforsharing: completed", what does it mean of "inforsharing"? Any comments @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes please.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AnnAlex

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I am trying my best but failing!! Can you help me of how we apply GCMS through CBSA ? Is it just the selection of Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request should be chosen as CBSA or is completely different ??
It is the same way that you do your GCMS Notes, Just choose CBSA instead of IRCC.

Reactions: AnnAlex

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
I wish, its that easy.. At this this point, we cannot do anything other than wait.

Reactions: Waiting2524

NataliaR

Feb 2, 2021
Update for those who is stuck on "all passed" stage. Our AOR is June 27, 2020 (CEC, in Canada, processing office Ottawa). We just received an email from IRCC person asking to re-confirm is the application it in Canada, and the last date of entry into the country. We emailed back the requested information and asked when we can expect the COPR. They response was it should come sometime next week.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Further update. We received a CoPR on Monday, Feb 8th.
AOR June 27th, 2020. Biometrics Nov 3rd. Online status changed to Approved on Feb 6th. CoPR received via email on Feb 8th.

Good luck to everyone in this group! Your time will come soon as well!