+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Good morning.

Is there someone from here who knows what is being checked on each stage category? How one differentiates from the other?

Eligibility:
Criminality:
Security:
Info Sharing:

Thank you!

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hey all,
I know this a random question but what is the average waiting time after all stages passed to COPR. I passed all stages January 27 and still waiting on final decision. I am CEC inland with AOR June 12.
Please comment if you're in the same boat and/or can advise about the waiting time

@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
All stages passed on Nov 27. Still waiting!

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Tried calling IRCC a few times yesterday afternoon and early morning today as well. I can't get past that automated voice mail. When I press "0" to talk to an agent they say they have high call volumes and gets disconnected. Can anyone tell me what would be the best time to call them?
Thank you

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Tried calling IRCC a few times yesterday afternoon and early morning today as well. I can't get past that automated voice mail. When I press "0" to talk to an agent they say they have high call volumes and gets disconnected. Can anyone tell me what would be the best time to call them?
Thank you
Call them between 7:53 - 7:55 am. It takes ~ 7 mins to go to the option of connecting to agent using option 0. (assuming you used 1122 to get to the app status)
I called today and got connected within a min.

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Thank you
I generally call them at 3 in the afternoon and usually get connected.

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Call them between 7:53 - 7:55 am. It takes ~ 7 mins to go to the option of connecting to agent using option 0. (assuming you used 1122 to get to the app status)
I called today and got connected within a min.
I called them early but by the time I got to that option it was 8:05 , I will try again at 7:53 tomorrow. Thank you for your help

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hey Guys!
I just talked to the agent. FINALLY!!
They said my criminality is passed and security hasn't strated. How long before I get the final approval, does anyone have an idea?
I forgot to ask when did I pass criminality.
My VO is Ottawa and I am an FSW outland applicant.

SV@SV

Nov 16, 2020
-----------eCOPR Time---------------
CEC ( Inland) - With dependents
AOR: June 10, 2020
MEP: July 28, 2020
Biometrics: October 15, 2020
First portal Email: Jan 5, 2021
Credentials for Portal : Jan 25, 2021
eCOPR: Feb 10, 2021
----------------------------------------
All the best to others who are waiting, I hope you will also get it soon.....

DCCAN

Feb 4, 2021
Thank you

I had the same issue.....Keep trying and you will get there eventually. I called a few times over a few days. In the final bout, I called a few times in a row from around 3:00PM to 3.45PM and eventually got put through. I was then put on a call waiting list for 33minutes, but can then opt to have them call you back when they hit your number in line, which they did even though it was after 4PM

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello guys,
I just got off the phone with the agent and he told me all the stages are passed. It's the matter of time before I receive the COPR. He said the file is approved and it's with CBC officer for final review. Hope we all receive the golden email soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSC27

grewal love

Jul 8, 2013
Hello guys,
I just got off the phone with the agent and he told me all the stages are passed. It's the matter of time before I receive the COPR. He said the file is approved and it's with CBC officer for final review. Hope we all receive the golden email soon.
I called them 2 days ago. The agent said that final decision has been made but she cannot tell me as I will have to wait for the email. Also I received an ghost update on 20 January after which agent told me that I passed all the stages & final decision was pending. Really worried