+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Steffans

Jan 26, 2016
AOR 26th June 2020.

We waited for PR, it didn't come in December we decided to submit our application for PGWP for my wife as she is done with school..

PGWP approved in 40 days.

PR still in process

Shivam28

Jan 14, 2021
Hello guys

Application approved today. No emails . IRCC online portal says your application has been approved and there is a COPR no. as well.

Timeline :

AOR : 29th June
Medical: 19th Aug
Biometrics completed on 5th Nov
Eligibility : Passed mid Jan
Background : 20th Jan
All stages were passed as on 1st Feb as confirmed by agent.
Approved : 9th Feb

COPR number shows an expiry date in 4 months. Not sure if that is a usual process.
All the Best everyone !!

Last edited:

vikram7544

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hello guys

Application approved today. No emails . IRCC online portal says your application has been approved and there is a COPR no. as well.

Timeline :

COPR number shows an expiry date in 4 months. Not sure if that is as a usual process.
All the Best everyone !!
Congratulation bro...

vikram7544

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hello guys

Timeline :

COPR number shows an expiry date in 4 months. Not sure if that is as a usual process.
All the Best everyone !!
Is it approved just now??

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello guys

Timeline :

COPR number shows an expiry date in 4 months. Not sure if that is a usual process.
All the Best everyone !!
Congratulations bro

Subaru99

Jan 17, 2021
It was just the automated phone where they told me my Eligibility is under review and background check is being processed. I did not talk to an agent. But yea I should try GMSC notes.
Thank you
The automated phone is told same as you see in online account.The eligibility is shown pass until your application approve.you have to call and ask directly to agent about eligibility. They will tell about your eligibility status

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
The automated phone is told same as you see in online account.The eligibility is shown pass until your application approve.you have to call and ask directly to agent about eligibility. They will tell about your eligibility status
Thanks man.
I'll give them a call tomorrow early. Couldn't connect to an agent this afternoon, they say they have high call volumes and gets disconnected.