+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah looks unlikely. I’m Outland too AOR June 14 no word since biometrics ☹
I would be happy just to know if my application has been accepted even if I had to still wait a bit for my COPR
Update so I just received my GCMS notes.
Eligibility: passed
Security: blank
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final: approved
I’m hoping all that means good things

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everyone!

@legalfalcon, @caipsnotes and everyone here who is in my shoe. Is there an effect on my application if my NBI (National Bureau of Investigation, Philippines) has expired last December 2020 (one year effectivity) but when I lodged my application last June 2020 it was still active. I am just worried because the status of my criminality is still pending until now. It might be the reason why it still on process. Does anyone here who happened to be the same status as mine?

Thank you very much!
Not to worry, since the document was valid when you submitted that is all what counts.

Reactions: Lymabelian

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
I didnt asked VO . Just confirmed that all stages are passed and ready for final decision.
Do you know when was everything passed for you ? Actually VO is important as all my stages got cleared andI am waiting since 2.5 months and no COPR yet., simply bcos my file is in sydney.

Shivam28

Jan 14, 2021
Do you know when was everything passed for you ? Actually VO is important as all my stages got cleared andI am waiting since 2.5 months and no COPR yet., simply bcos my file is in sydney.
Yes everything got passed as per agent. As per GCMS requested in Dec . VO was Ottawa. I didnt asked later if the case got transferred to another VO.

arpitask

Feb 9, 2020
Hello,

My AOR is June 2, 2020.

Passed Medical on August 11, 2020. And Biometric was done on October 8, 2020. I had some delays due to Covid.

There was a status bar and estimated completion date as Dec 2, 2020 in my application. After that date passed, there was just a message saying its taking longer than usual.

I submitted change of address on Feb 1st, 2021. I haven't had a status change in a long time, so I called IRCC on Feb 2, 2021. The agent said I have passed all checks i.e. criminality, security, etc. and I am in the "final" stage but there is some delay in sending passport request.
The agent even said that the address change will take about 10-15 days.

After a day or two of speaking to the agent, the status bar has disappeared but no change/update to the status(even the background check part).

I applied for GCMS notes in Dec, 2020 but even that has got delayed.

Hoping that all of it will be processed soon.

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi Arpita. Are you an FSW-outland
Hello,

My AOR is June 2, 2020.

Passed Medical on August 11, 2020. And Biometric was done on October 8, 2020. I had some delays due to Covid.

There was a status bar and estimated completion date as Dec 2, 2020 in my application. After that date passed, there was just a message saying its taking longer than usual.

I submitted change of address on Feb 1st, 2021. I haven't had a status change in a long time, so I called IRCC on Feb 2, 2021. The agent said I have passed all checks i.e. criminality, security, etc. and I am in the "final" stage but there is some delay in sending passport request.
The agent even said that the address change will take about 10-15 days.

After a day or two of speaking to the agent, the status bar has disappeared but no change/update to the status(even the background check part).

I applied for GCMS notes in Dec, 2020 but even that has got delayed.

Hoping that all of it will be processed soon.
Hi. Are you an FSW Outland applicant with country of residence India? And what's your VO?

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone :)

I just received my GCMS notes which I applied on January 7. My eligibility section is saying Recalculation date which is march 01/2021. Does anyone know what it means. Any help would be appreciated, TIA :)

Nov 21, 2020
I mean all the stages like eligibility, background and medical are passed according to agent and file is waiting for final approval. I dont know anything about PPR. Can you explain a bit.
That's great to hear Ankit - gives me hope.

From what I understand, after all your stages are passed - your spouse, who is outland, will get the PPR (passport request) from a visa office in their country. I believe you are waiting for PPR then, correct? For yourself - since you are inland, IRCC will not request passport.