+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hello,

My AOR is June 2, 2020.

Passed Medical on August 11, 2020. And Biometric was done on October 8, 2020. I had some delays due to Covid.

There was a status bar and estimated completion date as Dec 2, 2020 in my application. After that date passed, there was just a message saying its taking longer than usual.

I submitted change of address on Feb 1st, 2021. I haven't had a status change in a long time, so I called IRCC on Feb 2, 2021. The agent said I have passed all checks i.e. criminality, security, etc. and I am in the "final" stage but there is some delay in sending passport request.
The agent even said that the address change will take about 10-15 days.

After a day or two of speaking to the agent, the status bar has disappeared but no change/update to the status(even the background check part).

I applied for GCMS notes in Dec, 2020 but even that has got delayed.

Hoping that all of it will be processed soon.
Hey! Mine is a similar situation. Are you an FSW Applicant?

Ankitbeladiya

Dec 21, 2020
That's great to hear Ankit - gives me hope.

From what I understand, after all your stages are passed - your spouse, who is outland, will get the PPR (passport request) from a visa office in their country. I believe you are waiting for PPR then, correct? For yourself - since you are inland, IRCC will not request passport.
Ok I understand now.

ram_kaur

Feb 4, 2021
Hello guys,
I finally received my golden COPR and request to submit photos. Hang tight you all,everyone will be receiving it soon and trust me, it is worth the wait!

I saw some applicants are getting requests to join the portal, however, some are getting requests to mail photos. Not sure how the process differs.

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello guys,
I finally received my golden COPR and request to submit photos. Hang tight you all,everyone will be receiving it soon and trust me, it is worth the wait!

I saw some applicants are getting requests to join the portal, however, some are getting requests to mail photos. Not sure how the process differs.
Thats amazing Congratulations.

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hello guys,

Congratulations